MassageJockPS - 411?

SHUBEAR
This topic is 1438 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey y'all!

Hopefully I haven't missed a thread on this man … But, I'm intrigued. Anyone have any experiences?

https://rentmasseur.com/MassageJockPS

Also, what is the etiquette of leaving gracefully if you don't measure up to his standards (or, he won't accommodate a personalized massage request)?

* Please ask personalized massage questions in person.

* Not all specialized sessions are offered to all men.

* 10 am to 10 pm Monday to Sunday

* Credit cards, PayPal and cash accepted.

* Showers Available, free bottled water

* Same day appointments available

note that his profile doesn't include the therapeutic/sensual/erotic choice box which most rentmasseur ads do include......the cynical bastard in me wonders if that, plus his ad text notes highlighted in the first post above, allows him to decline a client's special requests at the "last minute".....

on the other hand, he has had an ad for nearly two years and has 2/2 five-star reviews.....

Edited by azdr0710

Wow. That's so very disappointing.

Thanks for the intel!

I didn't think of it as disappointing. I took it as an indication that I was asking for services he wasn't providing. (I forgot to mention that it was also a week in advance of my arrival in PS.) His quick reply, even if a little brief, allowed me to make other arrangements.

I didn't think of it as disappointing. I took it as an indication that I was asking for services he wasn't providing. (I forgot to mention that it was also a week in advance of my arrival in PS.) His quick reply, even if a little brief, allowed me to make other arrangements.

Fair enough! I can see that as a benefit, to be sure.