411 on PlsrSeeker in San Diego

7829V
This topic is 1212 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone met this guy? https://rentmen.eu/PlsrSeeker

It has one 5 star review on RM.

cQEZujd.png

Ok, I waited and allowed this to sink in rather than responding immediately in anger. I'm hoping that English is not your first language and this was just a mistake. Having said that, I still object to what you said here. "It has one 5 star review on RM." PlsrSeeker is a person, not an "it".

Ok, I waited and allowed this to sink in rather than responding immediately in anger. I'm hoping that English is not your first language and this was just a mistake. Having said that, I still object to what you said here. "It has one 5 star review on RM." PlsrSeeker is a person, not an "it".

Yeah, sorry. You are correct. Yes, English is not my first language. Is my third one :(

I noticed the grammatical error and thought about the correct pronoun that the writer should have used, but I think it would have been more appropriate to have sent 7829V a private message instead of writing here for all to see. Far too many times I've read the misuse of words i.e. then for than and you're for your, etc. by native English speakers/writers here and have cringed.

In one's anxiousness, he should proofread before posting his threads and responses.

But let us get back to the original post: https://www.rentmen.eu/PlsrSeeker is one hell of a good looking hunk; ...got stirred in viewing his pics and vids that accompany his ad and would not mind meeting him once the pandemic had subsided.

Edited by Axiom2001

Immediately in anger?

When I read the post, I saw the word "it" and I interpreted "it" to mean the advertisement (contains one 5 star review, not the person).

This is just a fun forum to exchange ideas and information.

I cannot imagine anger being produced over a simple word that can be interpreted in a number of ways.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is it odd that he doesn't share a phone number to contact him?

well, not necessarily.....he may've deliberately chosen to not offer his phone number so he doesn't have to wade thru texts and/or phone messages.....though possibly inconvenient for some, interested clients can "email" him via the RM system.......doesn't really upset me and it may filter out some who aren't at all serious

• 2 months later...

I read it as him referring to the profile rather than the person.