David Archuleta Sings the Crap Out of "Imagine"

Lucky
This topic is 5882 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest zipperzone

>the Australian guy actual live here in Atlanta in the

>buckhead area

I agree that he is kinda hunky - not a great beauty but I wouldn't kick him out of bed either.

He has a few problems what I think will prevent him from becoming the next Idol.

1: He is 29 - they seem to lean towards younger.

2: He is married and his wife has been seen on the screen cheering him on. This is the kiss of death. The main voting block are the bubble gummer females and if they can't have a fantasy about the guy they are about to vote for - they don't vote. And nothing spoils a fantasy faster than "the wife". He's dead in the water IMO

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be interesting to see how long the Hunky Aussie and Orlando Bloom will last before their Looks Fade with the viewer's?

Their Voice's I doubt will hold up to the Cute Little Choir Boys in the Long Run..And they sure do make A.I. a very long run..especially with "Howdy Doody" as Ring Master! ;-)

Guest zipperzone

>especially with "Howdy Doody" as Ring Master!

Hey JT - I'm really curious as to why so many people have a dislike for "Howdy Doody" as you call him. I think he is totally hot. Where am I going wrong? :-)

Guest zipperzone

>His Radio Program does very well. And as a Friend pointed

>out..He like Liberace is Laughing all the way to the Bank! ;-)

That's for sure. Architectural Digest did a feature on his LA home a couple of months back - quite the spread, my guess would be around 10 million!

Guest zipperzone

>Zip..Not bad for reading some Telephone Numbers and making

>Lame Remarks!

>

>He could like some "Working Guys" be considered....

>Definitely.."Over Priced and Over Rated"..

>

>But at least the "Working Guys" look Great Nekked!

>LOL ;-)

Don't sell him short - my money says that RS would look very tasty "Nekked". V E R Y

Among the Guys my guess would be the Good Looking "Aussie" will not make it much longer. America Spoke and we now know.. after the "Orlando Bloom "standin" got dumped..They ain't going for just a Great Bod! He was a nice piece of Eye Candy for as long as it lasted.

The Stripper now will have to Play Down the Bod Physical Part! He starts gyrating and he's History also! His voice might get him to the end....

The "Choir Boy" I'm thinkin..Unless there's a "Gurl" I never watch THEM.. who is Teriffic..will Win this Season. He is Freakin Adorable! And I ain't in "no way" a Lover of Twinks! LOL ;-)

>I checked out some of the other youtube stuff on David

>Archuleta and it's really hard to believe this guy just turned

>17. As someone who works with young, classically-trained

>voices this guy is the real deal. It's an amazingly mature

>voice for 17. He is very confident when he sings but when he

>speaks he seems nervous and shy.

>

>Also, on a creepy note, when Ryan Seacrest is standing next to

>him you can practically see the lustiness in Seacrest's eyes.

>That guy is really creepy.

>

>Mark

You sure love that word creepy Adriane

>

>The "Choir Boy" I'm thinkin..Unless there's a

>"Gurl" I never watch THEM.. who is Teriffic..will

>Win this Season. He is Freakin Adorable! And I ain't in

>"no way" a Lover of Twinks! LOL ;-)

I agree JT; the best thing they did was put the girls on a different night

Guest flamengo

JT, do you think the "Choir Boy" is endowed with a Vienna sausage or a Ball Park frank?? What about the stripper??

Guest zipperzone

>JT, do you think the "Choir Boy" is endowed with a

>Vienna sausage or a Ball Park frank??

The kid's only 17 - you're treading in dangerous waters, my friend.

>What about the stripper??

What about him...... I'm sure there are many out there who could answer your question. Show a little patience, someone will spill the beans eventually.

Well as I predicted the competition is not over. The young phenom, David Archuleta in the premo position of the night, last, gave one of the worst performances. If that was not bad enough, he forgot his words. This is why Jordan's performances last season were more remarkable because, same age, was consistent throughout the competition, her age never betrayed her.

David's age may have been an issue as he was the only competitor not happy about the selection of Beatles music. That alone should cost him some votes. The older and more seasoned performers were in their glory, Carly, David Cook, Brooke White and even Chekizie were great to very good. David is not in any danger of going home yet, but forgetting words is the #1 no-no, especially Beatles music.

However, David will be safe as Kristy Lee was pathetic in giving us a country twang on "8 Days a Week". I actually had to turn the station for a few minutes it was so awful. It would be a lesson well earned for David to be in the bottom three. I think David has the talent to be at least top three, but like Brandon did last season you can not forget the words to classics.

As to the male stripper, David he was decent. I am not a big fan of competitors going in the audience. I think it detracts from the performance at this stage as you only get one song and first performance on the main stage. Although if he had done it with his shirt unbuttom well that would have been great.

Guest zipperzone

>Bart..Very True. At this point in time the further he

>removes his Act from a Stripping Routine, like going into the

>Audience the better he will come off.

>

>All it takes is a couple of Faux Pas and the Choir Boy and The

>Stripper will be History! ;-)

Maybe the Choir Boy and The Stripper will be come "special friends" and we'll have a Spitzergate all over again ;-)

Actually as Ryan was talking to Carly before her performance, she mentioned she has Amanda as her roommate. Would it not be great if David H. and David A. were roommates for this competition. I am sure David H. could give David A. a lot of personal education.

Guest ReturnOfS

Last night was the first time that I've really watched American Idol this season.

That David Archulet is tiny. It was my first time watching him perform, but I realized immediately that it definitely wasn't his best performance based on what I've heard about his other performances.

That David Hernandez really is cute and appears to have a really nice personality. He wasn't the best singer, but I hope that nice piece of eye candy doesn't get voted off.

Believe it or not, Jason Castro is my current favorite in terms of eye candy. Those eyes, that smile, that bubbly personality. All that really comes out when you see him on live tv. I've even gotten use to his hair. His singing isn't too bad either. :)

http://www.americanidol.com/media/contestants/season7/finalists/jason_c.jpg

>Believe it or not, Jason Castro is my current favorite in

>terms of eye candy. Those eyes, that smile, that bubbly

>personality. All that really comes out when you see him on

>live today. I've even gotten use to his hair. His singing

>isn't too bad either. :)

I can believe it; he gets my vote for one I would like to bed. I too am getting use to the hair and could overlook it. But don't you just know those eyes would pop more if he had a shorter hair style!

David Hernandez is a close second for me.

http://buzzkilled.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/davidhernandeztopless.jpg

>Maybe the Choir Boy and The Stripper will be come

>"special friends" and we'll have a Spitzergate all

>over again ;-)

Somehow I doubt it.

Did you notice on the final 10 results show when The Stripper got the nod, the first guy selected jumped up and offered a big roundhouse hug? The choirboy kept himself firmly seated with his hands clasped together.

Archived