Looking for recommendations in Spain

PastaLifestyle
This topic is 1410 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I remembered his rate in US is $400 (or a little higher, I forgot the exact amount)....

Dario’s last review on Daddys is from Oct 2017.....in Washington, DC....back then client said 2 hours for 700....

(oh yeah....the client gave a good review.....said he would have gladly paid triple the asking price ?)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As many know, the rent sauna in Barcelona, Thermas, is one of 5 operated by the Sauna Pases group (4 are regular venues): 3 in Barcelona, 1 in Valencia, and 1 in Seville. The Seville location reopened on June 10th with the typical hygiene and security upgrades one would expect, so itsa happening, no dates yet but some of the locations suggest imminently.

As many know, the rent sauna in Barcelona, Thermas, is one of 5 operated by the Sauna Pases group (4 are regular venues): 3 in Barcelona, 1 in Valencia, and 1 in Seville. The Seville location reopened on June 10th with the typical hygiene and security upgrades one would expect, so itsa happening, no dates yet but some of the locations suggest imminently.

UPDATE: Thermas opened just 2 days past my recent post.