411 on RobCMTNY

KageMarc

If you do a search for his MF #12230, he's mentioned positively many times on different threads.

I've been to see him twice, and I give him two enthusiastic thumbs up. He gives a strong, therapeutic, deep-tissue massage in a very comfortable environment. Both experiences were completely satisfying in all respects, and I will definitely rebook with him at some point. Plus, his sexy daddy-vibe makes me moist in the right places.?

If you do a search for his MF #12230, he's mentioned positively many times on different threads.

I've been to see him twice, and I give him two enthusiastic thumbs up. He gives a strong, therapeutic, deep-tissue massage in a very comfortable environment. Both experiences were completely satisfying in all respects, and I will definitely rebook with him at some point. Plus, his sexy daddy-vibe makes me moist in the right places.?

+1

@nycmassageme Can you PM me with details? He is on my short list.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I get in on that PM also? Thanks.

Would you be so kind to PM me details please?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I would have to say, my first experience with him was amazing to say the least. It was early afternoon session on a bed. Got the full package and was fully engaged (if you know what I mean). However after subsequent sessions and just recently last night on a massage table. He fell a bit short. He was quite aloof. Idk if time of the session or the difference of bed/table has something to do with it. But after 2-3 sessions and none living up to my first massage, I will not book further sessions with him, unfortunately. 😔 such a bummer considering my first session went above and beyond my expectations from what the forum had said.

13 hours ago, Greentea845 said:

I would have to say, my first experience with him was amazing to say the least. It was early afternoon session on a bed. Got the full package and was fully engaged (if you know what I mean). However after subsequent sessions and just recently last night on a massage table. He fell a bit short. He was quite aloof. Idk if time of the session or the difference of bed/table has something to do with it. But after 2-3 sessions and none living up to my first massage, I will not book further sessions with him, unfortunately. 😔 such a bummer considering my first session went above and beyond my expectations from what the forum had said.

Same here: Great initial sessions a few years back, but underwhelming sessions more recently. Sigh.