Post a song that has helped you through heartbreak ?

RomanticRick
This topic is 1345 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

...or helped you feel better when heartbroken. Surely, as men of a certain age, we've all been through this experience. Hopefully, you find it therapeutic to share.

He was a handsome, cute, of course, well-hung and smart (made the dean's list) student of Math at Berkeley. He kissed liked the proverbial angel and fucked like a machine. He had a naughty wicked sense of humor, experimented with water sports, liked fucking in public in the woods of the university. He never failed to get an instant hardon when our lips touched.

Edited by RomanticRick

• 2 weeks later...

He was bisexual, also in Berkeley. He loved to make love "Diamonds" playing loudly in the background (in hindsight, likely to drown out moans from a writhing bottom :p).

He fell in love and married a girl. Even then, there were a couple more times we met. "One for the road", he called it ?

Edited by RomanticRick

In the spirit of “anything by The Pet Shop Boys”....

Anything by Dead or Alive.

And their entire “Nude” album.

A copy of which was given to me the first time I broke a boy’s heart in 1988.

It is an album that has gotten me through countless tear stained nights since.

I will leave you with the penultimate song from that epic masterpiece of heart break...

• 3 months later...