The NEW LeBoy?

This topic is 1253 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

According to what I've seen on Facebook, there are some changes goin' on at LeBoy. Maybe some locals can verify or give new information.

This is what I have seen:

1. The name has been changed from LeBoy Tonight to LeBoy FTL

2. The inside bar has been gutted and new fixtures are going in.

3. The patio has also been gutted and will be redone.

In addition, the owners says he hopes to open next week. What does that really mean in FTL? In Chicago we have a very long way to go before any bars open.

Thanks for any input.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

while bars with restaurant licenses have opened in Ft Laud, those without continue to hope (without much encouragement) that by July 1 they'll be able to be up and running .. til then, we are forced to buy fairly uninspired food in order to hang with buddies and have a few drinks!

yesterday:

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

Jun 17, 2020, 1:20 AM[/TD]

[TD]▪ Miami-Dade County reported 544 additional confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 21 new deaths. The county now has a total of 22,741 confirmed cases and 847 deaths, the highest in the state.

▪ Broward County reported 412 additional confirmed case of the disease and no new deaths. The county now has a total of 9,498 known cases and 358 deaths.

▪ Palm Beach County saw 247 additional confirmed cases and nine new deaths. The county’s known total is now at 9,262 with 438 deaths.

▪ Monroe County reported one additional case of the disease and no new deaths. The Florida Keys now have a total of 131 confirmed cases and four deaths.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

• 3 months later...

Went last night with my FLL Ukrainian companion. We recognized some of the staff, but none of the dancers, bartender Chris told us that the building is slowly being remodeled, in phases. Center and outside bars have been renovated, next up are the restrooms. After that will be the stage and VIP rooms. Most of the crowd was outside, but we didn't stay long- too many unmasked patrons, too close for my comfort.

Went last night with my FLL Ukrainian companion. We recognized some of the staff, but none of the dancers, bartender Chris told us that the building is slowly being remodeled, in phases. Center and outside bars have been renovated, next up are the restrooms. After that will be the stage and VIP rooms. Most of the crowd was outside, but we didn't stay long- too many unmasked patrons, too close for my comfort.

Thanks for the update! I'm glad that Chris is still bartending, and I hope Andy is too. Sorry to hear that there were many unmasked patrons.

That is pretty scary to me.

Do they still Allow Smoking? Cigarette ? I visit Ftl Lau. often, well before covid19 , but cant stand the smoke . South florida one of the few places left allowing it

Ya, still a smokers place- I don't indulge but it seems like every one else in Florida does!

That's too bad. When I spent last winter in Lauderdale, LeBoy didn't allow smoking inside, only out on the patio. Too bad the new owners reverted back to the old policy.

Per another thread on Johnson’s, lap dances are available there. Can anyone report if the same is true at LeBoy? If so, what prices/policies have been put into affect by the new owners? Any other details/recommendations on the dancers from anyone who’s been there recently?

• 5 weeks later...

Hopefully the renovations will include the elimination of "that menu".

Hopefully LeBoy got rid of that horrible "menu".

We were there last weekend. Didn't notice smoking inside the bar. Lap dance area still had "that menu". However, one dancer told me that they do the $$ per song too.

The menu is that bad, eh? Lots of places since the pandemic have done away with menus and started using QR codes that people can scan over their phones. Although as I am finishing up my thought typing this, we may not be talking about the same "menu." Now it got me more curious. ?

The menu is that bad, eh? Lots of places since the pandemic have done away with menus and started using QR codes that people can scan over their phones. Although as I am finishing up my thought typing this, we may not be talking about the same "menu." Now it got me more curious. ?

You are correct that the "menu" is not for food. LOL. It is for the amount of time you spend in the Lap Dance area.