Would YOU fuck "Zac Efron," Just cause he's hot, even though YOU weren't into twinky like guys?

Lexus650
This topic is 5891 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Or maybe a bit buzzed? Omg, I just had that horrifying realization that I WOULD fuck Zac Efron, just because he's pretty....I'm not the twinky kind of guy by nature, but after coming home tonight and having a very late night "sandwich" and watching entertainment tonight...I said to myself, I'd fuck that guy inside out and then......Well, never mind the inside out...I'm just embarrassed with the beginning of my inside thought! Would you?

UPDATE TO THIS EARLIER POST: IT WASN'T THAT I WAS IMAGINING FUCKING ZAC EFRON, I WAS ACTUALLY FUCKING THIS GUY I BROUGHT HOME FROM THE BAR AND WE WERE WATCHING ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT WHILE I WAS THINKING I WAS JERKING OFF TO ZAC EFRON, ISN'T THERE OR SHOULDN'T THERE BE A LAW AGAINST SOMETHING LIKE THIS? HE LEFT QUIETLY AFTERWARDS AFTER WE BOTH REALIZED WE WE NOT AT DENNYS. THANK YOU AND GOOD NITE.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y273/chgo/zac_efron300.jpg

Gulp. To think that he can't even legally drink alcohol in his native California (at least for another 8 months)! I read an interview he gave to Rolling Stone magazine, and he came off as a really conceited brat. But I will give him credit for being an agnostic--and those eyes!

I have to put in a voice for us twink lovers. I would love to fuck Zac, I think he is adorable :p Come on guys, why are you so hung up on age. He is over 18 and HOT.

Guest ReturnOfS

>Gulp. To think that he can't even legally drink alcohol in

>his native California (at least for another 8 months)! I read

>an interview he gave to Rolling Stone magazine, and he came

>off as a really conceited brat. But I will give him credit

>for being an agnostic--and those eyes!

I'd do him.

Conceited? Please. I'd love the challenge. After a couple of hours of having my way with him, he'll be one whipped pup. }(

He'll know who his daddy is }(

Guest ReturnOfS

>That's hysterical! Those websites make you laugh out loud ...

>and they're so true.

>

>As a friend of mine said about guys who wear make-up and look

>like Zac Efron:

>

>"If if I wanted to date a woman, I'd date a woman."

>

>Mark

Ironically, I'm in that age range :+

When I saw the film of Hairspray, I was just knocked out by how totally cute Zac was and went exploring on the internet for more information about him. (I'm so disconnected from youth culture that I'd never heard anything about him before.) He does seem like a conceited young snot, and a bit twinkish for my taste. But if/when he puts on a little more muscle, I would do him in a minute...

Well, here's my follow-up. It's almost one O'Clock in the morning, almost a week after this post found breath, and I'm still thinking If You might be 18 years old, blessed with hot and good looks, you're probably, and I say PROBABLY, not going to be a victim of so called child molesters, which so called folk on here seem to be fearful of, like Seaboy.

I on the other hand have moved on and just jerked off over a free preview video I found online. Sometimes, a 1:30 minute preview is worth its weight in gold when it comes down to eliminating age and the controversy that public disclosure brings to it.....Then again, maybe it's just me....

But I do need a towel, nonetheless..:+

Archived