• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
3 hours ago, RealNowhereman said:

I have periodically checked his ad over the past few years.  No updated photos and his age has stayed the same...26.  

I think it's well established that providers like this young man live in a different space-time continuum then do the rest of us mere mortals. We are us and they have portraits in the attic to keep them forever young.😉

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, jvanchicago said:

Was really interested in his ad. Looking for a fairly vanilla experience, more BFE. Anybody who has seen him that could PM me and let me know if he'd be good for this type of session?

I'd also be interested in hearing about this type of experience with Colton...pm me please and thanks very much!

On 3/11/2023 at 1:48 PM, wsc said:

We are us and they have portraits in the attic to keep them forever young.😉

Speak for yourself; my friends have also speculated that I have such an aging picture hidden away somewhere.

Back to topic - despite being a Chicagoan, I'm afraid I have no input. Few of my hires are Caucasian.

EDIT To be clear, I will add that few of my bfs are Caucasian either.

Edited by DrownedBoy

Colten is a gem. He is kind and thoughtful, and his pictures are accurate. I highly recommend. He also has excellent massage skills. A fun time and all around great experience.

I won't speak to his rates but would suggest just pinging him - I am sure he will be happy to share.

I saw him this weekend, he is beyond worth it! Easy to communicate and book (thankful as I’ve had a guy here who was well reviewed flake hardcore lately). His massage skills are excellent as @Jay Shah said. Pics are accurate and his body is amazing. A great time and a great bottom, will definitely see him again. Couldn’t ask for a more personable but sexy guy. 

• 2 weeks later...