John Mayer in a Borat thong

Rick Munroe
This topic is 5914 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm sorry; when John Mayer first broke out I thought he was great. Then he interviewed for Rolling Stone (after rumors he was gay) and went at nauseum about how straight he was. Much like Mikey Piazza from the Mets. I liked Mayer as a singer and person but then he became really obsessed with wanting people to make sure they knew he was straight and didn't care about his singing. Well, still think he's gay and not sure about his singing any more. Rocky

Apparently, this took place on a chartered cruise for his fans. One fan handed the Borat sling to him, dared him to model it, and he surprised her by slipping it on right there (under a towel) and then jogging around the ship in it. He also encouraged them all to take pics and give them to the tabloids. I am not familiar with his music and I had only heard his name before, but I thought his attitude was great. I'd do the same thing! (Don't get any ideas...)

>Apparently, this took place on a chartered cruise for his

>fans. One fan handed the Borat sling to him, dared him to

>model it, and he surprised her by slipping it on right there

>(under a towel) and then jogging around the ship in it. He

>also encouraged them all to take pics and give them to the

>tabloids. I am not familiar with his music and I had only

>heard his name before, but I thought his attitude was great.

>I'd do the same thing! (Don't get any ideas...)

Rick--I can't help it. I'm getting IDEAS. The main idea would be to have you and Derek to myself--both of you in thongs that I get to unpeel you from. I am thinking that either one of you will be bringing more to the party than Mr. Mayer.

Gman

Archived