Nuru massage

Muscleking

What’s Nuru? I know I can google... I’ve been to Dixon but not sure I would repeat.

The nuru experience usually involves both the masseur and client's very well oiled bodies rubbing and colliding up against each other which can lead to a varied assortment of climaxes depending upon the limitations and expectations set. It can be a very erotic experience and may differ among masseurs who perform it.

• 6 months later...

I tried a Nuru massage where the therapist used the authentic Japanese water-based seaweed lube and I froze the whole time. I was wet and shivering. I thought I would be able to warm up against the therapists body, but not enough. I think I'd need the room to be tropical temperatures to really enjoy it.

Very true. People underestimate the cooling properties of oil.

If you’re both be buttnaked, the room needs to be VERY warm for it to be enjoyable.

I had a Nuru massage once at the old Manta Spa on 56/8. I think now it’s Hero. I think the massage style may not be offered any longer. I was in some shower room and the masseur also used the legit gel type substance. It was pretty mind-blowing. Let’s just say, the way he trapped my stick between his legs and the smooth friction against his Asian skin.... left me drained quicker than I had intended.

I had a Nuru massage once at the old Manta Spa on 56/8. I think now it’s Hero. I think the massage style may not be offered any longer. I was in some shower room and the masseur also used the legit gel type substance. It was pretty mind-blowing. Let’s just say, the way he trapped my stick between his legs and the smooth friction against his Asian skin.... left me drained quicker than I had intended.

I'm not particularly thrilled to go to Manta/New Hero/Grandee but I would give it a try again for a Nuru massage.

• 1 year later...