NJ_hiker

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I met him recently. The vibe I got via text was more so direct rather than rude. I thought ok it’s his business and he just wants to close the appointment. I paid the deposit he requested after seeing his very lengthy menu of services. I thought he would be different in person. 

When I met him, he was so cold, stand-offish and rude. There was zero connection or chemistry. He’s not a nice guy. It felt like his mind was on a different planet, or perhaps back in France, he wasn’t present or engaging. 

I knew the reviews were mixed, but I wanted to see for myself and now I know. With him, it’s 100% business. At a few points throughout the massage, it was actually a bit painful even though I opted for the erotic option. 

Verdict: hire a different masseur. 

• 5 months later...

Had a session with him recently.  Could not have been better from my perspective.

Very professional - scheduling was easy.  He is a little shy at first - but warms up quickly.  He is clear about the variety of massage he offers and the price. His massage skills are incredible... even without the erotic part I would have loved the massage.

That being said, the erotic part was mind blowing.   His body is insane.  Enjoy!  One of the best m4m massages I have ever had. 

5 hours ago, NYCgymfitNEW said:

Had a session with him recently.  Could not have been better from my perspective.

Very professional - scheduling was easy.  He is a little shy at first - but warms up quickly.  He is clear about the variety of massage he offers and the price. His massage skills are incredible... even without the erotic part I would have loved the massage.

That being said, the erotic part was mind blowing.   His body is insane.  Enjoy!  One of the best m4m massages I have ever had. 

Which level massage did you get? You can PM me pls. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/11/2021 at 2:23 PM, homesick_geek said:

Definitely a beautiful man that's stacked back and front. Massage wasn't great - no pressure or sensuality through the process. Just pretty blah... great eye candy but blah

Great information and intel like this is why I love this forum. Definitely not spending $300 for an erotic massage with no massage skills. Will pass on him. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/27/2022 at 12:41 PM, mcskill said:

Hmm such mixed reviews with extreme opinions. Now I don’t know what to do. Could it be YMMV with him? 

You could give it a shot and see for yourself. Everyone will have a different experience. Maybe yours will be positive. When reaching out to him ask him anything you’re unsure of and make sure you’re on the same page. 

I won’t do a repeat with him but that’s not to say he won’t provide a good session with you specifically. 

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...