What's in a provider's ad in the age of Covid-19?

MrMattBig
This topic is 1496 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Curious to hear what will you be looking for in providers in relation to Covid.

Will it be pictures on their ad in masks and gloves?

Will it be saying they have be self isolating/quarantined since a certain date in their ad.

Will it be them saying they already had it and recovered?

With RM it limits the length of characters of an ad, so that also means that an ad listing anything regarding Covid might have to sacrifice personal descriptions.

Will you be more inclined to respond to ads with sexually targeted ad text, or Health safety text, or will it be a balance of both that will catch your eye.?

Will the absence of one sway you one way or the other on your decision?

So what will cause you to pull the trigger going forward with new providers?

It's really too soon to know any of this. Until there's an antibody test, widespread testing and ultimately a vaccine, it's all up in the air.

I've already seen ads that say 'COVID-free'... Which is bullshit.

My advice is to keep your copy the same for the time being and don't try to guess what people want.

I've already seen ads that say 'COVID-free'... Which is bullshit.

I'm inclined to give them a break, they're adapting an HIV form of words, where testing and well understood precautions gives some small but not insignificant basis for confidence to a new disease where the test means 'right now' and is negated the minute you walk out the door. I'm fairly sure most of them simply don't understand the difference, or don't realise how meaningless their claim is. Still, saying I'd give them a break doesn't mean I'd pay the slightest attention to the claim. Of course some do know it's bullshit and are playing on potential clients' ignorance of the facts.