Anyone trying the livein boyfriend option?

DrownedBoy
This topic is 1495 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OK, I know this guy in Miami, incredibly hot muscle boy and a real sweetheart. I could tell from the texts he was hurting financially and more than miserable. SO, on Saturday he arrives for a few weeks (at an extremely reasonable rate) . He gets the guest room, made up some background for my mildly autistic son, and he gets to sneak in my room for fun time. It was every bit as much the guilt of being so fortunate as it was being a horny slut. Stay tuned.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly - and I know this is quite opposite for many of you - I rarely even hire or feel comfortable doing overnights. Let alone a long term Covid live-in Mintboy!

When I got married many many years ago I told my spouse “marriage is fine but having a roommate is going to be a problem...” and this proved true ten years later when I became single again.

I’ve lived alone the majority of my adult life, and I’m ok with that.

Honestly - and I know this is quite opposite for many of you - I rarely even hire or feel comfortable doing overnights. Let alone a long term Covid live-in Mintboy!

When I got married many many years ago I told my spouse “marriage is fine but having a roommate is going to be a problem...” and this proved true ten years later when I became single again.

I'm surprised she accepted marrying you under those circumstances, anyways most marriages (straight or gay) don't last that long.

You're not alone! It's more common having a man/woman in a 3 bedroom house all by him/herself.

GUEST_64eaa0fe-80c0-40f5-a6e4-a1bfcfc45898?fmt=webp&wid=1400&qlt=80

My nephew just welcomed a new child last month. He lives 15 minutes from me. I haven't seen my nephew, his wife or their son since his birth because we are unwilling to risk it. I don't mean to sound judgemental, but I cringed reading that Skip invited this guy into his home with his child. I'm all for helping the poor guy get by, but not in my home with my child.

OK, I know this guy in Miami, incredibly hot muscle boy and a real sweetheart. I could tell from the texts he was hurting financially and more than miserable. SO, on Saturday he arrives for a few weeks (at an extremely reasonable rate) . He gets the guest room, made up some background for my mildly autistic son, and he gets to sneak in my room for fun time. It was every bit as much the guilt of being so fortunate as it was being a horny slut. Stay tuned.

Tell us it goes and how soon you (or him) get tempted about breaking the social distance.

My son is 30 and incredibly fit,hirtsour home gym every morning, his brain is just put together a little different than the rest of us.

and I'm sure he has lots of women available for dating, friends with benefits, etc. A very different life compared to most of us when we were young.

Edited by marylander1940

I read your post again and I'm still shocked she didn't see a giant red flag and knew the end wasn't going to be a happy one...

• 2 weeks later...
Mintboys had an essay here on live in arrangements during the plague.

https://www.mintboys.com/social-distancing

Has anyone tried this? It's not something I'd personally do, but was wondering if anyone had.

I don’t want to provide refuge for a homeless hustler, but I have hosted some guys for 3-4 days and it was great. One especially I might have considered for long term (one of those seriously priapic hypersexual feeders who loved getting sucked off) but he needed to move on for his own good.

Let me introduce you to the perfect candidate, the aptly named...

https://rentmen.eu/coronahouseboy

Speaking of houseboys, I’d consider that arrangement for the right guy for a specific period of time. Having a cock-centric, exhibitionist oral top houseboy around with his own room/bath is a really enticing thought.