Adonis Virtual Party 4/3

This topic is 1344 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Usually CoolWave gives great updates, but he said he’d be busy today up earlier in the thread... I bet he’ll have quite the stories to tell tomorrow.

It wasn’t my fave. I had house guests who wound up fucking in front of me during the show. A model was also camming from my house. I got so side tracked by the hot real life action that I bailed on the show midway. :(

I also tried sending a list of “dares” in advance but it wasn’t working because it wasn’t spontaneous so I asked tim to stop doing them. It kinda dragged and was missing the fun factor.

The line up was amazing and I really enjoyed Dante and of course Jonah who’s been at my house all month.

It wasn’t my fave. I had house guests who wound up fucking in front of me during the show. A model was also camming from my house. I got so side tracked by the hot real life action that I bailed on the show midway. :(

I also tried sending a list of “dares” in advance but it wasn’t working because it wasn’t spontaneous so I asked tim to stop doing them. It kinda dragged and was missing the fun factor.

The line up was amazing and I really enjoyed Dante and of course Jonah who’s been at my house all month.

will there be a new thread about your new mass model experiences? I need to live vicariously through you!

houseguests fucking in front of you?? Mmmm. You live quite the life. Were they hotter than who were in tims show?

Lucky you! You’re truly living it up! ? I wish I could be there ?

houseguests fucking in front of you?? Mmmm. You live quite the life. Were they hotter than who were in tims show?

The bottom was. The top has a giant cock and is handsome but not Adonis looks quality in my opinion. Super super super nice though. Text me when you can receive the pics.

I actually posted a thread about the time I had 5 Adonis guys sleep over. Go check it out! That was fun lol

but did the crazy party on the 22nd happen and how does it compare to your night with 5 guys? ?

Jonah was on the Adonis show. He was at my house. The big dick top came with the intention of plowing Jonah after the show but fell in lust with the nyc bottom that I met on seeking arrangement, who was also hanging out with us off camera. Big dick top couldn’t wait for Jonah and dove into the seeking boy (not realizing the seeking boy was being compensated).

They started on my dining room table while I was watching the Adonis show. They motioned me to join and I abandoned the Adonis show.

The three of us moved to the couch which was more comfortable, but I took, or was put into, a super clear 3rd wheel role. Jonah left his room for a piss break, saw us, and asked if he could quit Adonis in favor of action with us. I told him no, that he had committed to the viewers to be there, and that the show would be over soon.

At 1:15 when the show wrapped up, it was super clear to me that big dick top and nyc seeking bottom were way too hot for each other, so they went to the bedroom Jonah had been filming in and Jonah and I played in his bedroom.

I was really bummed that the seeking boy (whom I had met previously and had good chemistry with) abandoned me in favor of big dick top friend. I get it though that, sometimes, big dick top beats cash.

It made for a very awkward drop off at the train station the next morning when I explained that that was one of the oddest things to ever happen when I was paying. He apologized and I’ve made the decision not to see him again. Sometimes behind the magic isn’t always so magical. :/

I had three Adonis dancers in a hotel room in NYC last night. It was fantastic, but I did wind up missing the AMA. I popped in for a minute to say hi to Joey but was otherwise distracted, in a good way.

Which dancers, @Coolwave35?

My night was much tamer. I ended up accidentally falling asleep before the AMA started and slept for 11 hours straight! It was a long week. Lol

I got an absolute hunk of a man to put on a Leather harness and yoga pants and go down to the front desk to get extra towels. The gay guy at the desk asked for a photo, as did the woman he encountered in the elevator. Lol

Oh my, Coolwave, I am in awe with what you get these hotties to do. I need photos please!