Joeyxdmv

mikefl81
This topic is 1402 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

and here are the texts from the two favorable reviews.....

RM client member since December, 2019 (and seemingly very busy!)......

This is interesting. I reached out to him previously on his contact info (note that I am in invisible mode) and thru RM messenger. We initially had agreed to meet somewhere at a specific time, but all to say that he ghosted me when I had already prepaid him. So, last week, contacted the same number thru the RM contact button from my other phone and we had agreed to meet today. Before we started, I admitted to him that I was the guy he ghosted, and he acknowledged it and was happy to see me to make up for the lost time. We just hit it off - he was great, he knew what he was doing, and instead of just meeting him for an hour to make up for what I had paid, I decided to hang out for 2 more hours with him. He is laid back, easy going, and fun to be around. Would definitely book him again (and he told me he won't flake on me this time) soon!

and from a RM client member since November, 2014 (the Ice Age in RM years)....

Excellent time with stunningly beautiful, nice and fun guy.

Edited by azdr0710

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...