What sites are out there to hire besides Rentmen

WallStreetWolf
This topic is 1016 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I put up a photo of a rose garden.

In my profile text, I wrote a little about what I like and then said “ I am very G E N tle with guys between 21 and 30.”

Then I just go messaging guys with a message that gets to the point.

Hello. I understand times are tough at the moment. I have some extra cash and I really enjoy watching guys that look like you jerk off. I can host at my house or office. I don’t wanna film it. I just need to unload some cash and watch a guy beat off. If you’re up for it lemme know.

I’d say 6/10 guys ask how much and 3 out of 10 actually show up.

I have a "hiring profile" too but I'm scared to make an initial message. I'd prefer to get contacted and asked if I'm gen.

The reason is because, first, you can really piss someone off if they're not willing, and get reported. Second, it hasn't been 3 months since those Georgia homophobe cops did a Grindr prostitution sting aimed at gen guys.

Advice?

I have a "hiring profile" too but I'm scared to make an initial message. I'd prefer to get contacted and asked if I'm gen.

The reason is because, first, you can really piss someone off if they're not willing, and get reported. Second, it hasn't been 3 months since those Georgia homophobe cops did a Grindr prostitution sting aimed at gen guys.

Advice?

Approach someone amicably with your offer. Don’t just wait for fish to bite. For me it was getting generous offers via Grindr and Instagram that put the worm in my ear to try it just once... twice.... three times... now I exclusively bottom for generous gentlemen lol. It’s kinda deep dark psychological thing to realize the thrill and possibility of making good money from ones looks and sexuality and I think a lot of younger guys could and would be excited and tempted by that. But of course many may not and if you offend then stay amiable and apologize and say thank you. Most would take it as a compliment to be offered money to fuck them, at least. You never know, you could have a bonafide star whore in the making just waiting for the sparkle of your offer lol. Likewise Instagram has become a major discreet platform for connecting people who are open to meetings and even going all the way with private people who offer big rewards or travel.

Approach someone amicably with your offer. Don’t just wait for fish to bite. For me it was getting generous offers via Grindr and Instagram that put the worm in my ear to try it just once... twice.... three times... now I exclusively bottom for generous gentlemen lol. It’s kinda deep dark psychological thing to realize the thrill and possibility of making good money from ones looks and sexuality and I think a lot of younger guys could and would be excited and tempted by that. But of course many may not and if you offend then stay amiable and apologize and say thank you. Most would take it as a compliment to be offered money to fuck them, at least. You never know, you could have a bonafide star whore in the making just waiting for the sparkle of your offer lol. Likewise Instagram has become a major discreet platform for connecting people who are open to meetings and even going all the way with private people who offer big rewards or travel.

No one has ever been offended. I get 4 things. Ignored. Intense curiosity and then told no. Intense curiosity and then told yes. Mysteriously reported. Then I just make a new email and start over. Lol.

No one has ever been offended. I get 4 things. Ignored. Intense curiosity and then told no. Intense curiosity and then told yes. Mysteriously reported. Then I just make a new email and start over. Lol.

I have much the same experience on the other side of the coin lol maybe we’ve met before ?

I'm keen to know this as well. How did you get guys to come to you? I'm usually the one who has to go hunting on grindr if looking to hire

I second that, but what hints can you find in a young guy's ad that indicates he's willing to respond to generosity?

Browsing Boystown, I see only 3 or 4 ads specifically saying "looking for gen/daddy/etc." All the old codes seem to be changing.

• 1 year later...
On 4/3/2020 at 7:46 AM, Coolwave35 said:

lol. It ranges based on how good the guy looks. The most I’ll pay for the initial meet up is $200. There’s a built in premium for the “fear factor” since this is a lot of guys first time being compensated for their time. Subsequent visits are always less, and most guys will come over for $100. It also opens the door for discussing what else they’re comfortable with for money in person, and it lets them know I’m not a creeper and this type of situation can be fun and rewarding for both of us. I also can’t tell you how many guys get nervous and ask if I’ll help them out by sucking it. Yes amazingly hot 20 year old, I’ll help you out by going down on you. I’m a team player lol.

Golly, you are such a trooper helpin a fella out and all.