Nick S A N D E L L Onlyfans?

Tyler3865
This topic is 1391 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For $4000, he will take his shirt off, sit down & talk with you for 2 hours....

and for free (!), I can image google his name!.......and see sideways naked shots of him!....and, allegedly, full frontals! .....admittedly, though, he's not talking with me :D

https://www.google.com/search?q=nick+sandell&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjTp871n7HoAhU0FTQIHdsqAooQsAR6BAgJEAE&biw=1680&bih=914

He’s mostly a model & sometimes a fitness trainer.....

For $4000, he will take his shirt off, sit down & talk with you for 2 hours.....but no touching & nothing “weird” can be expected to happen.....

https://observer.com/2017/03/nick-sandell-instagram-famous-personal-trainer/

Seems like this post is best in "The Lounge" Forum, since "The Spa" Forum is about masseurs, not Onlyfans models.

He has a 30 day for $3 USD promo going on so you have little to lose by trying it, even if he up charges for more risque content.

When thinking about subscribing in general, consider the type of content this guy makes outside of only fans and keep your expectations along those lines and their limits.

If you are cool with that, do it. If not, it's ok to pass.

I have been a subscriber for almost 2 years now. The pictures he has been posting when he was new to OF were modeling pics. He was criticized for posting those because they were the same ones that would appear in his IG site. Now after a brief pause early last year, he has amped it up with sexier photos and occasional videos. They are almost always pics from modeling shoots but now a bit more risque. However they do not go beyond the occasional butt and strategically placed objects in front of his D. So not much to see really but I just stayed on because I just find him to be absolutely stunning!

• 4 weeks later...

I sub too. I just like him. Nick’s just fun and sexy! Plus, his live fitness shows on Sunday mornings are gold. He will answers fitness questions and even say when he’s not sure about something. He doesn’t send out pay for view messages (that I’ve noticed) either so his entire onlyfan site is pretty tame. I’ve been doing his Model Trainer challenge (good as well), now I need to hire a sexy masseur when this damned lock down ends.

The guy knows his price. Good for him.

He’s mostly a model & sometimes a fitness trainer.....

For $4000, he will take his shirt off, sit down & talk with you for 2 hours.....but no touching & nothing “weird” can be expected to happen.....

https://observer.com/2017/03/nick-sandell-instagram-famous-personal-trainer/

Nah! BORING AND AUTOMATIC PASS. The fact that anyone can grow muscles does nothing for me. It only means that person is a gym rat with a lot of free time. I have seen a cactus with more charisma than what I can see in those photos. And for $4K I can have several guys better than him to fuck me for several hours, not just talking ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well for those of you still watching this thread, you may want to head over to his OF - $3/month. The main content remains the same as before.

BUT, he will slide into your DMs, for an extra fee, to own a video of him doing naked yoga instruction. Yep fully naked with it bobbing and hanging and swinging around through poses. Not for everyone. I just find him very handsome and sexy. That's all.