It’s a Private Gloryhole Safe Social Distancing?

lonely_john
This topic is 1516 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’m sexually frustrated and seriously thinking of this.

With a wood division, no cough or sneeze exposure, for me.

I’m worried about 2 things:

- the reaction to hand sanitizer on his cock.

- other guys won’t like to put their face close to a surface right where others have been breathing.

Any thoughts to develop this idea and make it viable?

Edited by lonely_john

I'm not sure anybody has determined whether or not the virus would be present in semen and even if the beneficiary of your attention doesn't cum, he's likely to leak.

When a cough occurs, although most of it stays in droplets some gets aerosolized and still could waft through the opening.

Although you could disinfect his side of the cubicle between uses, I personally would not risk it.

(And you'd have to santize doorhandles, tabletops along the way ...).

I have one and I shut it down last week. My last visit was from my married regular. While I did have the setup and surrounding areas (table, couch, door entrance) disinfected, plus sanitizer out and ready I just don't feel right continuing it.

Guys still reach out to visit which is kind of but not really shocking.

What bothered me today was a med student that I've been doing for a year now when he's home from school sent me a text asking if I was free. I responded with "seriously?" and he said he thought I would set up a glory hole as if that would be safe. I said no way.