411 on RicoNY

dutchal

By emails says:

"Hello friend,

I offer therapeutic, sensual or erotic massage.

Therapeutic Massage- shiatsu/ Swedish massage to focus on relaxation and mobility.

Deep tissue massage- a mixture of various techniques, to focus on muscle therapy and tension.

Sensual massage- you will be naked and you will have a choice to cover you genitals with a towel or not which ever you choose, initially the massage will start as a normal massage but after sometime i will use sensual strokes on your butt and around your private area. You may experience orgasm if you choose or u may not it either way you will be highly relaxed.

Eroctic massage - is a massage where i focus on all body parts with various techniques massaging the total body including the genitals, sensual touches For the purpose of stimulating relaxation and climax.

Prices for 60 minutes . Incall - Midtown Manhattan

Shower/ water and clean linens will be provided.

160- Shiatsu/ Swedish massage

180-Deep tissue muscle tension

200-Sensual massage

300- eroctic massage

+ 50 for each additional 30 minutes "

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi - to bring this topic back to the "411" part and a bit less drama...

I had the pleasure of visiting Rico recently and was astonished by what a demi-god he is! Quite the opposite of what usually happens - the pics in his gallery actually don't do him justice.  He's more ripped than even those make him look - his body felt like a brick wall.  Solid muscle. And as I wrote in the "hung masseurs of nyc" thread, he's hung huuuugee.  Probably the biggest I've seen in person. 

He was very business-like during the communication, and that professionalism continued throughout the session. Super nice apartment, very respectful and wanted to be sure the experience was enjoyable. Very good massage technique as well. 

He is pricey, and does ask for a deposit from those he has not met before, but will take last minute walk-ins if he has an opening.  

I have only seen a handful of private masseurs here in NYC, but of those I've been with, he is just at a different level. If you'll excuse the Olympics language... he certainly wins the Gold in the "all around" category. 

22 minutes ago, mystery_man said:

Hi - to bring this topic back to the "411" part and a bit less drama...

I had the pleasure of visiting Rico recently and was astonished by what a demi-god he is! Quite the opposite of what usually happens - the pics in his gallery actually don't do him justice.  He's more ripped than even those make him look - his body felt like a brick wall.  Solid muscle. And as I wrote in the "hung masseurs of nyc" thread, he's hung huuuugee.  Probably the biggest I've seen in person. 

He was very business-like during the communication, and that professionalism continued throughout the session. Super nice apartment, very respectful and wanted to be sure the experience was enjoyable. Very good massage technique as well. 

He is pricey, and does ask for a deposit from those he has not met before, but will take last minute walk-ins if he has an opening.  

I have only seen a handful of private masseurs here in NYC, but of those I've been with, he is just at a different level. If you'll excuse the Olympics language... he certainly wins the Gold in the "all around" category. 

Finally, a legit review. Thank you.

• 2 months later...

I saw Rico about a month ago. I’d echo the previous comments about professionalism and looking better than his pics. He’s definitely well trained and very hung (as mentioned above), although I think Eli edges him out in both categories. I enjoyed the Theragun as well, although it might have been better used elsewhere than just between my legs! Only other issue is that there’s a huge window in the shower with no shade, so I was fully exposed to the kid playing on the rooftop across the way. Overall, I’d repeat. Very sexy guy. 

1 hour ago, BetComp77 said:

I saw Rico about a month ago. I’d echo the previous comments about professionalism and looking better than his pics. He’s definitely well trained and very hung (as mentioned above), although I think Eli edges him out in both categories. I enjoyed the Theragun as well, although it might have been better used elsewhere than just between my legs! Only other issue is that there’s a huge window in the shower with no shade, so I was fully exposed to the kid playing on the rooftop across the way. Overall, I’d repeat. Very sexy guy. 

I wonder which "theragun" you are referring to when you say that it was used between your legs? Sounds like Rico likes to put on a show for the neighbors when he showers.  Really sounds hot!!

On 10/22/2021 at 2:31 PM, BetComp77 said:

Which Eli you are referring to he sounds hot whats his  link?

On 10/22/2021 at 2:43 PM, Redwine56 said:

I wonder which "theragun" you are referring to when you say that it was used between your legs? Sounds like Rico likes to put on a show for the neighbors when he showers.  Really sounds hot!!

Haha he uses an actual Theragun in the massage. 😉

On 10/23/2021 at 10:39 PM, Muscleking said:

Which Eli you are referring to he sounds hot whats his  link?

https://bodywork4you.com/

22 hours ago, NJ_hiker said:

Quoted me $200 for a 'sensual massage', but no MT. For that, the price is $300, which I found to be ridiculous. 

Yup, sounds about right. And the only different between his “sensual” & “erotic” massages is the fact that he oils up and massages you using his body instead of his hands. Not worth an extra $100