Raventwit 411

SeanBo
This topic is 1004 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does the photo with the fire ? over his crotch signify he has an std and his dick is burning?

Alternatively, it could mean his dick is so big it would burn a hole in your screen if it was on display. :p

So this is either the same group/person (Obviously group since someone actually met and said there was a "friend") that has been kind of going around or is a new group. I don't know why people aren't getting red flags from these types of profiles. Their profile is to sell themselves.. THIS ONE USES TWENTY WORDS with literally zero breadth. It screams fake, why?! BE SAFE GUYS.

Look at the date created and the reviewer dates. Oh wow... as soon as he created his profile he had a review! Hmm, not odd at all. Oddly enough, when you notice these trends and people traveling together.. these reviewers tend to review the group members on the same date or within the week. Pay attention to that when a profile or two seem similar (grammar, lacking detail, limited words etc).

They want you to come to them at some obscure location/hotel, it's shady AF from everyone's perspective and almost every forum goer that has (almost) plunged on this has jetted because it felt super damn creepy. They are evolving I guess for two of you to just do it..

Also... The device in the photo. Look at woodworker's comment. Enough said.

When in doubt, REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH ON GOOGLE. Ask for the photos via the IM feature and go from there. If you don't know about this image search... Google it.

They were on a4a too btw if any of you use that. Be weary. I am trying to remember the past names to link you similar instances.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-on-jakeryans-in-washington.153024/#post-1810847

This is one of the old profiles - There are MANY. I am trying to dig up more

Edited by Yaknowmanlol

I took him as "too good to be true" as soon as I saw his profile on rentmen.

This guy, too: https://rent.men/Cashcolins

There's no way that's the same guy you're gonna meet in person if you set something up with him.

I text raventwit a week ago to see if his pic accurate of how he looks, told me he hasn't shave his arms and legs in months. And he also hasn't done bodybuilding in months also. I told him to updated his pic on the website and he still doesn't. Totally fake

• 2 weeks later...

definitely agree that there are a lot of red flags surrounding raventwit. I’m still hopeful, though, that cashcolins (ad linked in Mo Mason’s post above in this thread) might be legit. Has anyone met up with him?

• 4 weeks later...

Cashcolins gave me huge red flags when I contacted him before Raventwit. Oddly enough they tend to show up in the same city or have previously. I don't know if they deleted and remade their accounts but I can assure you something is off between the both of them.

Also.. different faces and bodies but same dick as a deleted account stanparkerz or another one of the duo/trio?

Not fishy at all. If it is looking TGTBT then do a damn reverse google image search lol.

Also, they can send a real time updated pic on RM doing something weird like touching their nose with their index finger. Come on now guys. You're not bothering them being careful, if they make it seem so. PASS.

• 1 year later...