Tantra Experience

Eggman
This topic is 1516 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been to a couple Body Electric workshops in the early 2000's. Easton Mountain used to host some of the BE retreats. I enjoyed both workshops, a "beginner" one and a bondage one, but the teacher for the BDSM workshop was a bit off-putting; like he knew the way to do BDSM and you did it that way or not at all. One guy was apprehensive about marks from flogging, as he was there without the knowledge of his wife, and the instructor was dismissive of his concerns. I don't think that teacher's working with Body Electric any more.

I'd encourage you to explore this; I've been to a couple of Body Electric workshops (also in the early 2000s) and found the guys there enjoyable and the workshops helpful; it looks like the Easton Mountain venue will be busy; not only are there BE workshops there, I just got an email that Wavey Davey's himeros.tv is having a workshop there in October: https://himeros.tv/members/events/