SteveL in Las Vegas

tennisjock

• 5 months later...

Sometimes I opt to not respond because I'm tired, I've logged on late, and I routinely look at posts that pop up as notifications first. Sometimes I opt to not respond/review/recommend for reasons more unique to my way of thinking that I suspect won't be found to be useful by other readers. So, I don't read much into a lack of information because so many things are not included that I'd like to factor into making my own decision rather than substitute the judgement of another forum contributor.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/21/2020 at 4:12 PM, former lurker said:

Sometimes I opt to not respond because I'm tired, I've logged on late, and I routinely look at posts that pop up as notifications first. Sometimes I opt to not respond/review/recommend for reasons more unique to my way of thinking that I suspect won't be found to be useful by other readers. So, I don't read much into a lack of information because so many things are not included that I'd like to factor into making my own decision rather than substitute the judgement of another forum contributor.

What’s your point? Did anyone ask?

1 hour ago, wangziyi said:

What’s your point? Did anyone ask?

the post directly previous to the one you quote/cite laments the lack of comments beyond "yes" and "I met him".....former lurker's reply, which you are questioning, tries to explain why......that is his point and, yes, somebody asked....

Edited by azdr0710

2 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

the post directly previous to the one you quote/cite laments the lack of comments beyond "yes" and "I met him".....former lurker's reply, which you are questioning, tries to explain why......that is his point and, yes, somebody asked....

Exactly.  Thanks.  It's so common for guys to look at a post without looking at the posts around it for context.

• 1 year later...
On 4/15/2022 at 2:38 PM, diehard_002 said:

Now in NYC

His Limits are:

offer only massage, jo, muscle worship, mutual touching, feet play, receiving oral and receiving rimming. My rate is $400 an hour. My OF @nevesac

There has been a change in this information, it’s $500 an hour now.