Vintage men

I remember flipping through the pages of these muscle magazines when I was about 9 or 10 at our neighborhood drugstore. They weren't vintage then lol. I recall these magazines were smaller than the other magazines in the display. The druggist was a bit of a bodybuilder. He was also a bit of an exhibitionist. It wasn't unusual for him to be napping on their living room couch in only his tighty-whities when I'd go to their house to play with their kids. Sometimes the neighbors would get together for a pool party. He always wore speedo-type briefs while all the other dads wore the matching cabana trunks and jacket set. 

9 minutes ago, MiamiLooker said:

I remember flipping through the pages of these muscle magazines when I was about 9 or 10 at our neighborhood drugstore. They weren't vintage then lol. I recall these magazines were smaller than the other magazines in the display. The druggist was a bit of a bodybuilder. He was also a bit of an exhibitionist. It wasn't unusual for him to be napping on their living room couch in only his tighty-whities when I'd go to their house to play with their kids. Sometimes the neighbors would get together for a pool party. He always wore speedo-type briefs while all the other dads wore the matching cabana trunks and jacket set. 

Lucky you! I wish something similar had happened to me growing up! 😉