411 on Ssergey?

JSRCWY

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 12/17/2021 at 12:48 PM, KensingtonHomo said:

He was great. Exactly as I remembered. He said he's not planning to run his ads all the time but if you've been a previous client, keep his number. I know I will. 

How was he with Covid protocols? I feel like I saw another thread where he had a rough bout with it and was lying low, but has clearly emerged (although I feel like Omicron might put a dent in this activity again)

Edited by le whore
typo

• 2 weeks later...

I also saw him on 12/18 and had similar experience as KensingtonHomo. 
It was my 1st time with him and all the previous reviews were on point. He will definitely be one of my regulars when I travel to NYC. It was like looking at a classical Greek statue come to life—with a lot more below than the typical marble statues I’ve seen. 😄

Edited by Luvfurrytops

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Michael PhD said:

Headed to nyc soon. Anyone willing to pm me his contact info assuming he’d be up for me reaching out? 

I spoke to him few days ago. He said that he’s seeing only a few regulars and have a day job. 

Guest FrankS
On 6/2/2022 at 9:46 AM, Michael PhD said:

Headed to nyc soon. Anyone willing to pm me his contact info assuming he’d be up for me reaching out? 

I believe he has retired for now. I'm not sure why his add is still up. Have fun in NYC!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...