Greenhouse Spa Union SQ

jerrybythesea
This topic is 1555 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

did not get his name but I will not be returning All my other visits were fair-poor and I am not a bad looking guy....slim 60s. There are much better choices in NYC. Maybe my expectations are too high---who knows. Like to get feedback from others who have gone here. Also cannot understand why the first 10-15 mins of the massage here is a towel massage...What a waste!

I’m quite happy with Owen at Greenhouse. Seen him multiple times over past 6 months. Zero complaints. And has a certain technique that I appreciate. Last time I called, he was booked. Got David. Like his tech massage. Climbs up on you a lot. His sensual game is developing. All that said, GH is definitely more “low key” than other spots.

I’m quite happy with Owen at Greenhouse. Seen him multiple times over past 6 months. Zero complaints. And has a certain technique that I appreciate. Last time I called, he was booked. Got David. Like his tech massage. Climbs up on you a lot. His sensual game is developing. All that said, GH is definitely more “low key” than other spots.

One of my favs, Tony has been working there for quite a while and I happen to like the rooms there - spacious, cozy and always clean.

The rooms are fantastic.

the massages for me are just okay.

the dudes seem like they are sad. The vibe depresses me. Haha

I prefer to go to the locations where the boys are fun, sexy, and actually want to be there.

that’s why I stick with 27, TSMS, Shangrila and Utopia. The rest are all last resorts/ in a pinch.