Adonis Nude LA Party 02/22

Caliboy95
This topic is 1543 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I went to my first (and only) event a few months ago, and I found it incredibly hot. The vibe is very chill and sexy. The night I went, the dancers were around early and then seemed to disappear. I recommend getting there early and getting your dances in because the dancers will get largely occupied. Some dancers will arrive late too, and they get nabbed right away.

Because there is a fair amount of watching and waiting, I can see why people like to go with friends.

But it is a hot evening.

I've gone to several of the LA nude parties, once or twice alone and three or four times with one or more other forum members.....always more comfortable, of course, to go with somebody you know if you can wangle somebody.....remember to get listed on the email list for admission!!!

if the party is held again at the private home very near Cahuenga Pass with a great view of the Basin, it's a comfortable setting with a couple rooms to sit in and watch the parade....go get a Coke from the scantily-clad server in the kitchen and wander around.....the last time I was at an LA nude Adonis party (last Fall), the big headliners were constantly busy and never milled about out in the "public" rooms.....the second they'd finish a lapdance with one customer, they'd get snatched up by the next one among the mob of customers crowding the narrow entrance/exit to the lapdance area.....was a good bit frustrating because, to be honest, the less popular entertainers were the only ones left to mill about out in the sitting rooms and customers have to politely fend them off if not interested......I did have a successful lapdance with friendly and well-built Leon, though, who seemed to have gotten past the gauntlet and out into the public area!!....I never felt like joining the vultures

otherwise, say hi to friendly Matt, the operator of the whole thing.....

I went to the LA Adonis Nude Party for the first time last month. I was worried about going alone and pictured myself awkwardly standing in a corner between lap dances. I ended up, however, conversing with other attendees, which enhanced the experience. Multiple people asked if it was my first time and were very friendly.

I got there relatively early (after 8), so it was easy to get lap dances at first. All of the dancers don't arrive at the same time, however. There was a very assertive guy who kept pushing me to get a lap dance from him, which was somewhat annoying. As mentioned above, you reach a point during which the popular guys are grabbed for a lap dance as soon as they leave the room. The kitchen, which leads to the lap dance room, becomes packed. I wasn't keeping time, but perhaps this started a little before midnight. At that point, it can be very difficult to connect with certain guys, as you might not see them again. Even though the guys who looked like fitness Instagram models tended to be most popular, I didn't think that any of the dancers were unappealing. I thought that a couple of them looked better than their pics.

I had fun and would return. I went a little overboard and got 10 or so lap dances, which were all good but one, and a VIP room. I'm glad I finally tried it out.

• 3 weeks later...