Johnsons Atlanta Opening Spring 2020

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 1558 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Johnson’s atlanta will not be nude. The owner of the building was not going to do a lease for a nude club and the city wont license any new nude facilities.

there are advantages to non nude. The dancers don’t have to spend $425 to purchase an adult permit and out of towners and local muscle boys who stop in can hop on stage

Johnson’s atlanta will not be nude. The owner of the building was not going to do a lease for a nude club and the city wont license any new nude facilities.

there are advantages to non nude. The dancers don’t have to spend $425 to purchase an adult permit and out of towners and local muscle boys who stop in can hop on stage

Could you please give an idea of where this building is located? You seem to have more info since you are aware of the no nudity and building.

@Keith30309 also asked above if there was a location referenced. I looked through the FB stuff and didn't see any reference of the location.

Thanks for any additional info you can provide.

Another underwear show :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sorry if this is a stupid question - I’ve never been to an underwear bar - but what exactly goes on in one of these places ? Or is it the standard “it varies”.

If it operates like Johnsons in Ft Lauderdale, dancers wear sexy undershorts or a speedo on stage but can get completely naked in the booths during a private dance.

If it operates like Johnsons in Ft Lauderdale, dancers wear sexy undershorts or a speedo on stage but can get completely naked in the booths during a private dance.

Did you have to pay extra for that?

When I was there they could NOT be naked, the curtain needed to stay open in the center and there was a man checking the booths to make sure that nothing extra was going on.

A friend sent me updated info on the location for Johnsons Atlanta. Appears it will be on the right as you enter Ansley Square from Piedmont Ave. in what was most recently a furniture store and years ago was a drug store. Matt Colunga is hoping for a late April / early May opening depending on permits. Matt has come a long way as a dancer at the original Swinging Richards in 1997 to a DJ / Manager in multiple clubs / locations.

https://whatnowatlanta.com/johnsons-gentlemans-speakeasy-club-to-replace-furniture-store-in-ansley-square/

Did you have to pay extra for that?

When I was there they could NOT be naked, the curtain needed to stay open in the center and there was a man checking the booths to make sure that nothing extra was going on.

I paid extra to be in the booth on the far left which can be completely closed off....at least it could be when I was there last summer. I don't know if that has changed. No one was checking the booths that I'm aware of. Since my dancer was naked I just assumed that was standard for all the lapdances. Your comment makes we wonder if I just lucked out.

Anyone else with private dance experiences at Johnsons?

I paid extra to be in the booth on the far left which can be completely closed off....at least it could be when I was there last summer. I don't know if that has changed. No one was checking the booths that I'm aware of. Since my dancer was naked I just assumed that was standard for all the lapdances. Your comment makes we wonder if I just lucked out.

Anyone else with private dance experiences at Johnsons?

I will say almost every dancer I spoke to was willing to share there cell phone number for private meetings outside the club.

Tweety is correct about the curtains. They aren't able to be closed completely, although they were when the club first opened. A dancer explained that there was too much, um... cleaning required when the curtains were closed for total privacy. Now they remain open a couple of inches, and while I haven't noticed an employee checking on us, other dancers & customers do look in as they pass by, & I've even noticed dancers onstage looking over to check out the lap dances in progress. :confused:

I've spent six long weekends at Johnsons in Ft. Lauderdale since they opened and have done dozens of private dances each trip. The dancers have almost always removed their briefs in the privates. I live in Atlanta and am looking forward to the Atlanta location opening. I imagine it will operate much like bjroosters here does now. The dancers will wear briefs in the public areas of the bar but remove them for private dances. Of course, it helps if the dancers know you're going to be spending money on them.

I've spent six long weekends at Johnsons in Ft. Lauderdale since they opened and have done dozens of private dances each trip. The dancers have almost always removed their briefs in the privates. The dancers will wear briefs in the public areas of the bar but remove them for private dances. Of course, it helps if the dancers know you're going to be spending money on them.

Yes that was my experience too in FTL. Do you recall if the booth on the far left could be closed all the way? I recall paying extra to be in that booth in order to have a more private lap dance.