411 on ElliotJons in New Brunswick, NJ

CheckCar
This topic is 989 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If it’s important to you (or anybody else), he might not be into kissing.....he does not list kissing as one of the things is he is into nor does he even list “boyfriend experience“ among the things he is available for......I sometimes interpret including the BF exp as a substitute way of saying “yes, I’m a kisser”.

I've been in contact with Eli a few times and was interested in meeting with him

But he would never give me a definite answer to my questions and wouldn't commit to a rate amount

He was friendly and personable in all his emails but just could not seem to pinpoint a rate

Not pinpointing a rate is a red flag. Thanks for this heads up.

I've been in contact with Eli a few times and was interested in meeting with him

But he would never give me a definite answer to my questions and wouldn't commit to a rate amount

He was friendly and personable in all his emails but just could not seem to pinpoint a rate

Maybe reach out to him via email and try your luck with getting a rate

I reached out to him from his best flex profile via email in early 2019 when he was first starting to do meetups

https://www.thebestflex.com/profile/Eli-Hunter

He wouldn't exactly tell me what he was into doing and not doing and would not provide a rate

It got frustrating so I gave up

Now that he's on RM maybe he'll be more forthcoming ?

Maybe reach out to him via email and try your luck with getting a rate

I reached out to him from his best flex profile via email in early 2019 when he was first starting to do meetups

https://www.thebestflex.com/profile/Eli-Hunter

He wouldn't exactly tell me what he was into doing and not doing and would not provide a rate

It got frustrating so I gave up

Now that he's on RM maybe he'll be more forthcoming ?

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...