Tom_Mass - Muscle Guy Visiting Miami

musclelover
This topic is 1135 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...

Never heard about the girlfriend and when I asked him he said he was gay. Also I paid him through Venmo so it gave me his name, next Instagram etc....looks to be a bit of a circuit boy....makes all the pride celebrations, no girlfriend...maybe he thought you wanted to heard that. A real find whatever the real story.

Never heard about the girlfriend and when I asked him he said he was gay...maybe he thought you wanted to heard that.

I could definitely see that. At any rate, he was very free and open with kissing throughout, and we both definitely seemed to enjoy the encounter. Really glad I got to see him.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

i know a stud that on his face book page links to a chick that states she is his "girlfriend". when asked he says "naw...thats my ex". then through a mutual acquaintance of ours, the acquaintance says "x talked about his girlfriend" blah blah blah. i asked the stud about the girlfriend. he said "i was just fibbing to (acquaintance). i dont have a girlfriend."

why on earth is it so hard for some of these breeders just to fess up? do they really think we as gays care in 2020 that they are true to who they really are? as if we would abandon them as people because of their heterosexuality? funny how it came full circle from 30 years ago when we gays had to lie about our boyfriends! lol

i know a stud that on his face book page links to a chick that states she is his "girlfriend". when asked he says "naw...thats my ex". then through a mutual acquaintance of ours, the acquaintance says "x talked about his girlfriend" blah blah blah. i asked the stud about the girlfriend. he said "i was just fibbing to (acquaintance). i dont have a girlfriend."

why on earth is it so hard for some of these breeders just to fess up? do they really think we as gays care in 2020 that they are true to who they really are? as if we would abandon them as people because of their heterosexuality? funny how it came full circle from 30 years ago when we gays had to lie about our boyfriends! lol

I think this thread has some people in earlier posts that must have mixed him up with someone else. He is not straight. He may be private about his personal life (which he has every right to be), but there are some false accusations in this thread detached from reality. He's a nice guy who is not hiding his orientation from the world.

• 4 months later...