Jarred Boston area

massagelover

Hot indeed! Wonder if he's actually straight...I get a very straight vibe from him for some reason.

If you google his pics you find his professional massage site plus a few other massage site references. Very legit.

Edited by le whore

• 1 month later...
You just saved me $140. That’s outrageous for a draped therapeutic massage in a basement. Next!

He's now 120/hr... I wonder if he'll go lower...

Also is funny what he writes "LGBT Friendly :) " You are in a gay oriented website! Even if you are not in a gay website, why you wouldn't be LGBT friendly? Is like if someone says I'm "hispanic friendly..." "afrian-american friendly..." "woman friendly...".

I'd stay way too.

He had been up to $160 an hour for a few weeks, which is crazy for the area for a strictly therapeutic one hour in call. Assume he was getting diminishing returns with that price point and is back down to $120. Curious if anyone else has tried him and their thoughts. I will say that if he offered therapeutic/sensual combo, I would go up to 180/200. As for the LGBT Friendly line, I give him a pass on that. I think MasseurFinder pushes new advertisers to stress that in their copy. I think it's also just his way of saying that as a straight guy, he's perfectly comfortable working on a gay man and it has no bearing on the massage.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

He's now 120/hr... I wonder if he'll go lower...

Also is funny what he writes "LGBT Friendly :) " You are in a gay oriented website! Even if you are not in a gay website, why you wouldn't be LGBT friendly? Is like if someone says I'm "hispanic friendly..." "afrian-american friendly..." "woman friendly...".

I'd stay way too.

“He's now 120/hr... I wonder if he'll go lower...”

Maybe into a sub-basement!

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/27/2020 at 9:01 PM, northend_stv said:

You just saved me $140. That’s outrageous for a draped therapeutic massage in a basement. Next!

I had a therapeutic massage with him last April. only draping was a towel, he's really good. message me for details.

Edited by ekoile
clarification

• 2 months later...

Saw him for the first time in over two years and it was NOT a great experience.  He immediately tried to upsell me to Lomi Lomi, which he described by saying "longer strokes and you will just be under a small towel instead of the full sheet."  That was a $60 upsell for an hour; then he said I can do it nude if you want for another $80.  And in the moment I said YES.  So $260 for an hour massage.  Well somehow it was a substantially inferior massage to his strictly therapeutic one, and there was not a bit of sensuality to it.  When toward the end, I asked if it was OK if I jerked myself off, he said, "no, sorry, I don't allow that...unless you want to pay....and how long will it take you?"  I said, "pay you to jerk myself off?"  He said, "$80."  I said, "No I'm good."  He's a straight guy doing his best to soak every gay guy he can for cash, and I stupidly fell for it.  I should have just stuck with the hour long therapeutic for $120 because I think THAT he does quite well.  Just don't get sucked in on the EXTRAS!!!!!

1 hour ago, massagelover said:

Saw him for the first time in over two years and it was NOT a great experience.  He immediately tried to upsell me to Lomi Lomi, which he described by saying "longer strokes and you will just be under a small towel instead of the full sheet."  That was a $60 upsell for an hour; then he said I can do it nude if you want for another $80.  And in the moment I said YES.  So $260 for an hour massage.  Well somehow it was a substantially inferior massage to his strictly therapeutic one, and there was not a bit of sensuality to it.  When toward the end, I asked if it was OK if I jerked myself off, he said, "no, sorry, I don't allow that...unless you want to pay....and how long will it take you?"  I said, "pay you to jerk myself off?"  He said, "$80."  I said, "No I'm good."  He's a straight guy doing his best to soak every gay guy he can for cash, and I stupidly fell for it.  I should have just stuck with the hour long therapeutic for $120 because I think THAT he does quite well.  Just don't get sucked in on the EXTRAS!!!!!

VOMIT, VOMIT, VOMIT!

• 1 month later...
On 3/8/2022 at 1:18 PM, massagelover said:

He's popped up in Los Angeles.  THANK YOU for saving me time and money.....

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

He's been advertising in my area (Providence) for a while now, so I'm assuming he moved from the Boston area to my city as his homebase (can't blame him - Providence is just 45 minutes from Boston and much cheaper to live).  Thanks for this thread - I was considering him based on his good looks (my type of guy) .

However, $140 for a therapeutic 60 minute massage? I'll pass.  Maybe some day this guy will find his way and realize what his gay clientele wants.