Le Boy in Fort Lauderdale

Karl-G
This topic is 1484 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Le Boy in Fort Lauderdale was quite good tonight with a nice group of good looking twinks, all twinks.

Valet parking is $5; no cover charge; and drinks are reasonable. I don't know about ownership. A bartender told me there are two owners, Dave and Gale (?), but a dancer told me there were legal problems and Sean is acting owner. I don't know. But the bartender said changes were coming slowly, but they were good. The bathrooms are going to be redone. The stage has been redecorated, and it is good. And I noticed other things. The boys almost all wore slender black jock straps with a thong in back, so you could enjoy the asses of almost all the dancers, and they were smooth, round, and luscious. Each dancer performed longer than in the past; there is not a quick rotation. The music was improved in two ways: it was not as loud as it used to be, and there was much greater variety, including Latin music and ballads. Dancers told me the new dj also takes requests from the dancers, so they feel more comfortable dancing. Which is very different than in the past, when hard rock and heavy metal at ear-drum piercing levels were played.

No tiny twinks and no big muscles, no old guys, nobody hairy, but lots of good builds in between. Ronnie was the standout - gorgeous, beautiful body kept in shape with lots of time at the gym, smooth, a most delicious ass, and very accommodating at the bar. He had a sense of humor; he teased; he offered his ass; and he was an excellent showman. David was extremely handsome and did an exceptional performance with professional dance moves and stretches. He dances with a modern dance company in Miami. Great body, great smile, great performance, nice to talk with. Christiano is a college student, bright, nice body, in perpetual motion, loves to dance. Michael was a new dancer, from Cuba, nice but shy as he figures out what is going on. A very nice young dancer from Peru was good. At one point, two shorter dancers, a little blond and a little Latino, danced together on stage, partially synchronized. It was entertaining and fun. There were about eight other dancers/twinks, and in general, they walked around the bar periodically. You could catch any one of them. Good crowd of customers. I don't know what the situation is with lap dances; I assume the same.

But it was a very pleasant evening enjoying a good number of very nice, smooth, young, pleasant, smiling, almost all bare young guys. It is certainly worth a visit if you enjoy twinks.

Glad to hear! When I visit FL I stay a couple of blocks east of LeBoy and just walk over. With no cover it’s easy to check it out and leave if nothing interesting. But lately there have been good dancers. And a good crowd to sustain the biz I think. So thanks for the update.

• 2 weeks later...

UP-DATE Friday, January 31 Le Boy in Fort Lauderdale

Last night was another good night at Le Boy. There were 14 true twink dancers, no skinny guys and no older out-of-shape guys, and no big muscles. Just nice, real, smooth, most without any tattoos, clean cut, cute, obliging, nearly naked twinks. Very nice. Only one of the dancers had been there on Saturday two weeks ago, when I visited. Four were outstanding; they would be star attractions anyplace they performed.

The crowd was good, but comes and goes in flows. At 9:00, the bar and patio were filled; by 9:30 it had thinned out. Another wave of customers came at 10:00 and thinned out by 10:40. At 11:00 another wave came in. Chris the bartender was his usual charming, efficient, boyish self.

There were three Black dancers, and given time, I would have tried at least two of them. One arrived at 10:00, was a little short, but had a perfect and perfectly defined body. Smooth, chiseled, very attractive. In addition he was wearing only a sock pouch, which he filled to overflowing. Beautiful, smooth, rounded bubble butt, all of which was visible. Not enough time.

But my favorites were Austin, Gee, Leo, and Michael. They kept me happily entertained most of the evening, and they were all standouts. Austin was tall, swimmer's build, smooth all over, cute/handsome, boyish with a mane of brown hair and wearing only the smallest and simplest of G strings. His beautiful ass was fully on display. He was also well endowed. He was entertaining and very obliging at the bar.

Gee was the dancer I saw two weeks ago. He's the blond who danced a duo with a darker boy. He is from New York and Brazil, speaks perfect (non-New York) English and perfect Portuguese. He is cute, full of energy, a little kinky, charming to talk with, a good performer on stage. He was wearing a little G-string, and then for his performance added a see-through shirt with little lines of velvet. That left his blond bubble butt fully exposed and a nice contrast to the black pouch and strings. He is totally smooth, well endowed and enjoys being petted. Very highly recommended.

Michael was a very handsome, dark haired dancer from Peru. He had on a skimpy speedo and suspenders and white bow tie. I guess all the guys wear the ties. Utterly smooth, good English, pleasant to talk with, well endowed, delicious round ass, nice straight slightly muscled smooth legs. I enjoyed him very much.

Leo was a bundle of energy from Orlando. He is dancing in "Aladdin" up there and also teaching dance to teenagers. Articulate, charming, constantly in motion. Beautiful smooth body with muscles harder than anyone else I felt. His legs, while beautiful to look at, were as strong as steel, and his beautiful ass was also very tight and firm and round. He had a real dancer's body. Cute, no tattoos, friendly, obliging, everything you want in a twink.

There were some others I tried briefly, but I enjoyed the Big Four above so much, I kept one or the other in my lap most of the evening. Franco and Orin were fine, especially Orin. Lenny and Jay were a little older, perhaps mid 20s. There was one very cute boy I would like to have met, but after he danced he disappeared onto the patio and remained in the embrace of an older admirer for the rest of the evening. Another night.

I would strongly recommend Le Boy to anyone who enjoys seeing and playing with cute, charming, nearly-naked twinks. Every night is different and none can be guaranteed, but certainly Friday (last night) and Saturday (two weeks ago) were both winning nights.

I don't know if it is policy or not, but there was no smoking in Le Boy last night that I was aware of. There were no ashtrays on the bar. A couple of times I noticed guys take out a pack of cigarettes and then go out into the parking area and come back in a few minutes later. There may be smoking in the outdoor patio; I wasn't out there much. The bar inside certainly is not a smoke-filled room. I never saw a dancer smoking, and none of the dancers I talked with smelled of smoke.

I’m curious how you get these guys to hang around you all night. Do you give them a big tip when you say hi, or is it something you negotiate? Or some combination of both?

If you look like you have more than $20 to your name you will not have any problem getting the guys to hang around. The reverse is the problem sometimes.

No. The dancers (most of them) circulate in the bar and patio all evening. They are the entertainment. They stop and talk with anyone who looks bored or interested. The custom is to pet them while they are with you. And they are also looking for tips. So you should have a pack of $1 bills with you. Slip a bill into their shorts every few minutes, and they will stay with you as long as you keep tipping. Some will ask you directly after a while, if you would like a lap dance, but lap dances are not particularly common because of the pricing. I saw only a small number of clients go in back with a dancer during the time I was there. It is very different from the old Johnny's or Taboo in Montreal. But no dancer will be upset if you decline, and I had no one pestering me for a lap dance at Le Boy.

I don't know if it is policy or not, but there was no smoking in Le Boy last night that I was aware of. There were no ashtrays on the bar. A couple of times I noticed guys take out a pack of cigarettes and then go out into the parking area and come back in a few minutes later. There may be smoking in the outdoor patio; I wasn't out there much. The bar inside certainly is not a smoke-filled room. I never saw a dancer smoking, and none of the dancers I talked with smelled of smoke.

Indeed - you can only smoke on the patio. Bar policy.

i was at Leboy the 1st of Jan. on Thurs,, and Fri, Most of the dancers were more interested in drinking and talking to each other . Even when i tried to tip them , hopefully talk to them about going to a pvt, they kept talking to each other and drinking. There was 1 dancer ,not in the best of shape, but he made some coins that night, He kept doing pvts . Has anyone else experienced this at Leboy?

Sneakers are back in and boots out. Also the nights I was there, at least, there was no heavy metal, hard rock, or rap music. I don't know about Towel Night. The ad for Le Boy in Hotspots Magazine notes that Thursday night is Amateur Night, with cash prizes given.

• 2 months later...