411 on Anvar

eastietop

• 7 months later...

Legit massage and really good but he’s a complete tease. Advertises sensual but it’s nothing even close. He’s gay but doesn’t cross any lines. Fully clothed and nothing other than a spa like massage. He gets offended if you ask. He should not be advertising on RentMasseur

Edited by SamMiller213

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

He’s a di**head. Have been trying to schedule an appointment for months, but he is always busy in the morning or I was and requires a deposit through Venmo if you want to preschedule. so I set up a Venmo account and was ready to give him his deposit and he would not send me his username but claims that he did so. I asked him to send it again please and he flipped out on me and said “ I refuse to book a session with you” just because I did not receive his username the first time that he supposedly sent. Very finicky person perhaps going through a personal crisis or something. 

Edited by Zackkz
Mistake

16 hours ago, Zackkz said:

He’s a di**head. Have been trying to schedule an appointment for months, but he is always busy in the morning or I was and requires a deposit through Venmo if you want to preschedule. so I set up a Venmo account and was ready to give him his deposit and he would not send me his username but claims that he did so. I asked him to send it again please and he flipped out on me and said “ I refuse to book a session with you” just because I did not receive his username the first time that he supposedly sent. Very finicky person perhaps going through a personal crisis or something. 

Who are we even talking about, neither of those 2 links work (for me).

On 4/8/2022 at 9:22 AM, SamMiller213 said:

This is likely just a way to get you in. He was VERY clear it was strictly therapeutic.  He lists sensual but doesn’t understand what that actually means.

With his current RentMasseur ad, he clearly includes the word nuru as a type of massage he offers. That's nude. It's nude PLUS body-to-body with oil or gel.

Can't get less "therapeutic" than that! 😃

• 4 months later...

He shifted a couple of years ago from therapeutic only to sensual/erotic.  He's a very skilled masseur and I always thought a very nice guy.  I only stopped seeing him because when he moved to Braintree it became much more of a hassle for me to get there.  I did have one session after he switched his offerings in which he was indeed nude and it was highly sensual, yet still a great massage.  And a surprisingly big c##k.