411 on Grecos in LA?

oclatin92xxx
This topic is 1047 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Lol, sure thing. Everyone should ignore 12 5-star reviews and avoid this provider because a 31 yo "Apprentice" who just joined this Forum last month conveniently appears now on this thread to say that he found him hot but wouldn't hire again. ?‍♂️

You’ve been here less than a year so your point would be? Honestly... these boards sometimes.

Now allow me to go back to shouting at the urchins on my front lawn.

I hired him a few years ago. Massage was nothing special. He is handsome and has a great body. I just remember him using his tongue as part of the massage. Not my cup of tea. Also as I’ve said before, I stopped the massage because he had growths that turned me off. Guess he removed them since he is active on OF.

• 1 month later...

I hired him a few years ago. Massage was nothing special. He is handsome and has a great body. I just remember him using his tongue as part of the massage. Not my cup of tea. Also as I’ve said before, I stopped the massage because he had growths that turned me off. Guess he removed them since he is active on OF.

Hold up BUMP What kind of Growths? he's in my area right now and Almost contacted him. XXXXXXX

Admin Message: Edit in message. You asked a question don’t assume an answer.

Edited by Cooper

• 3 months later...