Bodybuilderson

big-n-tall
This topic is 1548 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well bodybuilders might not be everybody's taste but they are most definitely mine. The only problem with this guy is the very limited list of things he is into. He doesn't list kissing, or oral both of which are definitely deal breakers for me. Actually too bad because he is right here in my neck of the woods.

Well bodybuilders might not be everybody's taste but they are most definitely mine. The only problem with this guy is the very limited list of things he is into. He doesn't list kissing, or oral both of which are definitely deal breakers for me. Actually too bad because he is right here in my neck of the woods.

Agree 100%. and $300+ is way too much to pay for a "stand-n-pose"...….

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure It's wishful thinking as (still in the market for a growth obsessed himbo bodybuilder) or if I'm reading between the lines, but the name "bodybuilderson" makes me think this guy may be open to more in a muscle worship session with the right type of client and/or incentive once you meet him, as some have mentioned with other popular bodybuilders on RM.

Bodybuilderson has also updated his ad to include that he's into fisting and toys = does anyone know if he receives, gives or switches for either?

I'm not sure It's wishful thinking as (still in the market for a growth obsessed himbo bodybuilder) or if I'm reading between the lines, but the name "bodybuilderson" makes me think this guy may be open to more in a muscle worship session with the right type of client and/or incentive once you meet him, as some have mentioned with other popular bodybuilders on RM.

Bodybuilderson has also updated his ad to include that he's into fisting and toys = does anyone know if he receives, gives or switches for either?

His limits and allowances may vary with each client. Best to politely and professionally ask him.

• 2 weeks later...