411 on HOTT MidwestMuscleBoy now in DC

Andy2
This topic is 934 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We still talk. He had a rough 2020, so maybe wasn't in the right head space. He is settled into LA now, hopefully the sunshine is good for him.

@wanderwest I just looked at his ad again today and saw he styled himself as an "Army Boy." Do you know if he really was in the Army? That would be hot... I always thought he's a good looking guy.

Tried to hook up with him several times but found him VERY FLAKY time-wise... Once I was in Chicago and he didn't respond to my text after a week when I was already gone. Just recently, he wanted to move my appt 30 mins up in time at the very last minute.

For people new to the hiring scene, when a guy does that it's a sign of a double-book. Even if the guy agrees at the end to stay with the original time, his need to get out 30 mins early is still there. What do you think he's gonna do? He's gonna rush you out of there 30 mins early!

Any way, if he really was in the military, I might give him another try (with appropriate safeguards, of course). If he was not really in the military, then this "Army Boy" business is just too much!

Edited by LTH

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am Midwestmuscleboy. Just reading these reviews for the first time. I’m pleased with many of the comments and thank those who said such wonderful things. To those who I gave a bad impression to I apologize. I assure you I am a kind and respectful gentleman and wish to show that to you. As for the “ racist remarks” which were AWFUL… I also assure you with all honesty I did not send those messages. I have no idea how or who got into my Instagram for about a week to troll and harass multiple individuals which I and my family unfortunately had to take the heat for. I am a huge supporter of BLM, STOPASIANHATE and any form of equality or movements to support people of all color. I look forward to hopefully meeting and having a fun time. Thanks again for the good reviews guys! 

-MIDWESTMUSCLEBOY