Groin grooming in NYC

robear
This topic is 1262 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anybody have first-hand experience with a provider in the NYC area that does trimming/clipping/shaving services, either alone or in conjunction with massage? I know some guys advertise this, but I'm seeking actual testimonials (that don't run afoul of the no-review policy of this board). PM is fine if there are deets you don't think should be public.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve haven’t seen Mike in over 10 years, he’s using the same pics now as then, but I went to him numerous times for a hair cut and massage. And, perhaps TMI, he expertly plucked the hair from my ears which suffer from a family heredity trait of being rather wooly. We all have our crosses to bare! He does any type of manscaping.

No telling what he looks like now, but he gave a good clip and decent massage combo at a great rate then.

https://rentmasseur.com/nycgroomer

When I'm in NYC, I schedule an appointment at Hush. I've had several appointments - originally for nose waxing and massage, and lately moved on to sugaring my back and butt.

https://www.hushmanhattan.com/

He was a nice guy and did fine grooming my hair (on my head) but he looked NOTHING like the pics and this was 8 years ago. I don’t think grooming should matter what you look like but I think he also provides massage. So maybe some care.

I'd love to try it out but there's no way I wouldn't get hard as a rock during a sugaring treatment...how does the staff respond if you get an erection?

My experience is that Hush is 100% legit. The guys are generally hot and will make you feel at ease about getting the erection, but you’re on your own in terms of HE

• 3 months later...

Are you looking to be groomed OR have sex ? Grooming can be done easily by yourself in your own home with a Wahl trimmer...

Put on the guard and trim away.... However if you are looking for sex, just say so. The response would be easier.

Are you looking to be groomed OR have sex ? Grooming can be done easily by yourself in your own home with a Wahl trimmer...

Put on the guard and trim away.... However if you are looking for sex, just say so. The response would be easier.

I find your post strange on this forum. The same could be said about massage: If you want a massage, buy a massage chair from Brookstones, if you want sex, just say so. It misses the point that some people may find the intimacy of the grooming to be part of the excitement. Also, i challenge you to clipper your own ass and back (not that i need either of those, of course, but a friend told me it’s difficult ;). )

I find your post strange on this forum. The same could be said about massage: If you want a massage, buy a massage chair from Brookstones, if you want sex, just say so. It misses the point that some people may find the intimacy of the grooming to be part of the excitement. Also, i challenge you to clipper your own ass and back (not that i need either of those, of course, but a friend told me it’s difficult ;). )

To cut your backhair, there's a thing called Backblade which works perfectly well (also on the butt). All it takes is a little ingenuity to find alternative things that work.. Not that difficult if you know how to use a computer.....

I find it strange for people to pose "veiled" questions here because they dont want their real motives revealed. We are all adults and dont need to be protected, so if you want sex, say so.... And if I wanted a massage chair, I WOULD buy one, but if I wanted a "happy ending", I would ask for a masseur that provided that "extra". ;);)

To cut your backhair, there's a thing called Backblade which works perfectly well (also on the butt). All it takes is a little ingenuity to find alternative things that work.. Not that difficult if you know how to use a computer.....

I find it strange for people to pose "veiled" questions here because they dont want their real motives revealed. We are all adults and dont need to be protected, so if you want sex, say so.... And if I wanted a massage chair, I WOULD buy one, but if I wanted a "happy ending", I would ask for a masseur that provided that "extra". ;);)

Or maybe he just wants to get groomed

• 1 month later...

Tomer in Astoria, Queens. I have been going to him for 4+ yrs. Great guy and does a fantastic job with manscaping. He also has a list of other services like massage. Easy to talk to, very professional, excellent work and I always leave satisfied. Hit me up for more info.

• 5 months later...

In addition to Jose and George (mentioned above), I recommend Alex (https://www.alexspot24.com/). All of them are located in Chelsea, so at that point it's a matter of preference and which service you want.

I second that opinion. I follow him on IG 'alexmenspot' where he shows the most up tp date examples of his work ....

Ask for his male butt polishing services.

Recommended!