Deon- visiting NYC

Midtownm4m
This topic is 1551 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
I’m presuming that he’s renting space because his mobile rate is $120 and his in-studio rate is $145.

I recently experienced Deon's massage. He is handsome, short but nicely built in great shape and is Eli's partner. Although he gave a thorough message, I left unhappy. There was no sensuality, bare chested with shorts on from beginning to end. He seems very disciplined. We had originally scheduled for 7 PM, then closer to date, he asked if I could do 7:30 since he had a 6 PM. Ok no problem. I get there at 7:35, some quick small talk, got impression that I wasn't stripping fast enough for him. He says that it's approaching 7:45, I have to stick to schedule after confirming that I was his last customer of the day. He ended promptly by 8:30. Maybe Eli was coming? On my way out, I asked if he does a more sensuous massage than what I experienced and he said that he does do naked & H/E. Figured I would have gotten a less than happy rush job so probably was for the best. He's in NY until June with plans for a permanent move to Florida.

Met with him this past Friday. Great massage. He's a bit thinner than in many of the pics, but lean and ripped. Sensuality was limited to an HE offered at the end.

It's interesting that if they are indeed a couple (Eli and Deon) how Eli can be much more interactive (if he likes you) than Deon...though, two people in a couple can be totally different in most things in their daily life (boy, do I know THAT!).

I saw Deon. Echo everyone else. He actually is a great masseur with great technique but the sensual elements are limited. I did get a very nice HE and mutual touch at the end.

are we sure him and Eli are partners? Kudos to Deon for being able to take Eli’s monster haha!

Be grateful that he treated you better than me. Yes, we are certain they are partners. I like your closing comment. For a relatively short guy, he must be quite flexible.

• 4 weeks later...