411 on BamaBoyToy in Nashville

SeanBo
This topic is 752 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My most favorite thing to do, you...lol.. JK JK ? naw I love to fish and relax with good mature adults and enjoy our time and company. The perfect day to me is being on the river with some like minded people.

Bud, Bud Light, Miller or Lite? Rednecks call sitting outdoors by water fishing, but it’s drinkin’, too.

Funny, but I grew up in the Northeast, spent a few years in grad school in NC, and worked for almost 20 years in NYC. By far the hardest drinkers I encountered were the professionals I worked with in NYC.

But back to BamaBoyToy: whatever floats his boat is fine by me. I'll be down for the ride. He seems a fun guy. Plus, the southern boy thing can be hot.

Funny, but I grew up in the Northeast, spent a few years in grad school in NC, and worked for almost 20 years in NYC. By far the hardest drinkers I encountered were the professionals I worked with in NYC.

But back to BamaBoyToy: whatever floats his boat is fine by me. I'll be down for the ride. He seems a fun guy. Plus, the southern boy thing can be hot.

I agree. New Yorkers are often drunks, especially on the Street.

Yall are amazing.. I am a big flirt, no matter what age or background. I'm telling yall what I dont usually bottom but today I have had the urge to do it and idk where the hell it came from but I think I'm bout to find me a rent man..lol.. I took them pics down because I had soooooo man people complaining that they scared them off

Re: those pics. I suspect they scare more potential clients than they entice, but the ones they entice are probably very enticed. Perhaps you can split the diff by adding to the copy that you have lots of toys if your client wants to take advantage of your collection. To me, the vast array of toys says you're committed to showing your playmate a good time (it's a substantial investment).

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys I'll be in ATLANTA Saturday and possibly Chattanooga this week before I go to atlanta I have no clue I havent decided yet. I do know I'm getting a ton of requests from Atlanta so I have to make an appearance there.. Any other city you would like to see me in let me know!!! AceOfSpadesBoss ♠️♥️♦️♣️

You have a Ace, dont shuffle the deck and get a joker!!

• 3 weeks later...
Well yall arent we just as quiet in here. I can hear the crickets in the background, makes me wanna go fishing.. How is everyone? Any big news lately? Anything interesting going on other than Corona beer and their virus? ? I hope everyone is well.. Stay horny my friends..

Always good to see your posts. I hope someday to meet you and experience that Southern charm you exude.

Tornadoes touched down in Nashville. Hope Ace is ok.

Yes it messed us up really bad. Thankfully my people I take care of are perfectly fine as well as myself. It destroyed the hotel I was in but I am safe. I was actually in my car on the interstate when it hit the interstate right infront of me and i seen cars flipping and debris everywhere a half mile infront of me so I put it in reverse and fought through the flood water to get away. My people are safe and that's what is most important to me. They take care of me all the time so I am highly protective of them, I may be their Dom but I'll fight to protect them.. I appreciate the concern for me and it means a lot to me to be apart of our community here on the forum and rent men.

Yes it messed us up really bad. Thankfully my people I take care of are perfectly fine as well as myself. It destroyed the hotel I was in but I am safe. I was actually in my car on the interstate when it hit the interstate right infront of me and i seen cars flipping and debris everywhere a half mile infront of me so I put it in reverse and fought through the flood water to get away. My people are safe and that's what is most important to me. They take care of me all the time so I am highly protective of them, I may be their Dom but I'll fight to protect them.. I appreciate the concern for me and it means a lot to me to be apart of our community here on the forum and rent men.

That sound horrible, glad you are safe and okay. Horrrible experience for anyone!

Edited by Just966

Wow! If good thoughts and hopes matter, you have them. Take care of yourself and those you love.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey guys I'm right here, lol.. Yes the picture with my DPMS AR15 223/5.56 NATO was up at one time but my gun I used for hunting has never been a part of my performances. I am from Alabama and as a man from the south I'm accustomed to firearms and never use them in a unsafe manner. Also I just sold it recently, bummer.. Yes i did a name change because i had folks getting confused by my BAMASTUDD, BamaBoyToy, etc names and they kept asking if I was just visiting and I'm not, I belong to Nashville. Hey anymore questions I'll be glad to answer them I'll even come have coffee with you guys. I am just a normal guy and only get into character behind closed doors, you guys decide what character I am whenever you reach out for my time and attention. I do have multiple people that keep coming back because of my adaptability and flexibility. I'll be glad to put a smile on your face if you allow me the opportunity!!

My real name is Joshua..

he is very sexy.... still working? with corona