411 jock massage DC

lajames
This topic is 1602 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Look at the reviews. They appear to be from the same person, at least some are.

The time booked vs. actual time. Who books for 60 and really gets 180 (done more than once). One said time booked 180 actual 75.Some of the money amounts are off too $168

No face pic either

IMHO too many red flags

Look at the reviews. They appear to be from the same person, at least some are.

The time booked vs. actual time. Who books for 60 and really gets 180 (done more than once). One said time booked 180 actual 75.Some of the money amounts are off too $168

No face pic either

IMHO too many red flags

I have seen Kaleb several times. He doesn't show his face because of his daytime profession. I was more than pleased when I saw this extremely handsome young man in person.

I can also guess that the ones that booked for 60min and the session noted were multiples of that (120min/180min)...extended their time once they saw that face and body walk through the door. He also has a different "service menu" which could explain the differences in prices.

I have seen Kaleb several times. He doesn't show his face because of his daytime profession. I was more than pleased when I saw this extremely handsome young man in person.

I can also guess that the ones that booked for 60min and the session noted were multiples of that (120min/180min)...extended their time once they saw that face and body walk through the door. He also has a different "service menu" which Nice explain the differences in prices.

Niceandthick/Dcguy - GOOD info. This is why this site is so valuable. Not knowing this i hope you can understand how his ad may appear to someone who doesn't know him