Review of JC aka KYsouthernboy this morning

Pensant
This topic is 1567 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've seen his ad when looking for new bottoms in LA, but some of his pictures look like they came from other RM ads.

It may just be me, but it doesn't look like some of the body and ass shots are of the same person.

Update: He's also may be stealing videos from other people. The vid in his ad is from a slutty OF bottom on Twitter from Melbourne, Australia:

[MEDIA=twitter]1191117529504043008[/MEDIA]

Edited by curiousbynature12

He’s been discussed:

Also avoid KYSouthernBoy . Flakes out at the last moment.

I had made a pre-booking prior to going to LA. Everything was arranged for our evening appointment. He never showed. He sent me a text message about 25 minutes after our agreed upon time offering an excuse. I replied that it was okay but never heard back from him. I was not the one who left the comment or review of him being flaky, but I do agree with the description of him.

I’m pretty embarrassed to share this, but maybe it’ll be useful to someone here. Even with the awful reviews (which he had removed from his profile) and many clearly outdated pics, I arranged to see him in Houston. He was very responsive in planning things, but in the end he flaked: he just ghosted minutes before our scheduled meetup time.

I’m thinking he’s pathological, like “KYsouthernboy” (or something) in LA allegedly is: he likes the ego boost, and enjoys fooling interested guys.

He’s a scammer. Allegedly steals money from some and wastes the money of others. Toxic.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/any-info-on-kysouthernboy-in-la.128794/post-1369080

• 1 month later...

Met up with him tonight, was worried he wouldn’t show after what I’ve read. Was a great experience, just a chill guy trying to survive in LA is what I got from him. Brought up the video being fake and he deleted it and said it was just to get more people because he needed money, but the other pictures were accurate.

Met up with him tonight, was worried he wouldn’t show after what I’ve read. Was a great experience, just a chill guy trying to survive in LA is what I got from him. Brought up the video being fake and he deleted it and said it was just to get more people because he needed money, but the other pictures were accurate.

Didn't you meet up with him last May?

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/southern-boy-in-la.136634/#post-1715145