Problem with Safari

Buddy15
This topic is 1596 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When I start up Chrome on a mac, it tells me that it will not run flash after December 2020, but that's a ways off. More than one paid app I use for a recocrding business will not run on Catalina, so I'm not upgrading for a while. Maybe you could install mojave to boot off an external drive?

Does the forum say if there any requirements for Java or Flash Player? Unfortunately both Java and flash Player are frequent vectors for social engineering attacks, where the bad guys put up fake notices targeting naive end users they need to update, but the installer they download is actually malware.

When I start up Chrome on a mac, it tells me that it will not run flash after December 2020, but that's a ways off. More than one paid app I use for a recocrding business will not run on Catalina, so I'm not upgrading for a while. Maybe you could install mojave to boot off an external drive?

That might work but I will probably have to get a 12 year old kid to help me figure it out!

Does the forum say if there any requirements for Java or Flash Player? Unfortunately both Java and flash Player are frequent vectors for social engineering attacks, where the bad guys put up fake notices targeting naive end users they need to update, but the installer they download is actually malware.

None of those fake notices show up