Anything new on NYC Fit Daniel

luvsrubs
This topic is 1287 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So it's been awhile since last massage, and I went back into my favorites at rent masseur to see who I might have put in there for future consideration and I found

https://rentmasseur.com/Fit_Daniel

He looks like a nice lad with the kind of body I like and the sound of his ad is good, but then I searched this forum and came up with one not very positive thread on him to my disappointment. The last post on him that I could find was dated July 2019 so I decided to just see if maybe there was more after that or if anyone else had had some experience with Dan better than that last July post I pasted below. Apologies if this is your post uncredited.

"I actually had many massages from Dan. I thought he did a good job with the basic massage, and he allowed extensive mutual touch; I often returned the massage. He's low-key but a nice person. I finally quit him, though, because because the massage never evolved. His massage is not erotic. Private parts--his and yours--are strictly off limits."

So....anyone have anything to add? I'm always open to PM's. Find them most informative. Thanks.

Yeah. I’m thinking he is just another of those squeamish Russo/East Euro guys who entices with the goods, keeps them behind a locked counter, won’t deliver, & takes the cash of the deluded & hopeful?

I have not met him yet, but withholding judgment until I do - if you have met him, I will of course defer to your experience in this case. I have had great experiences with Russian and Eastern European guys; glad to say I am not the only one!! https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/boys-from-the-east-russia-ukraine.154352/

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS4IUUIcU8SQ-5J6fm3adFV0EiU5fqRUDxO0DiQpXqL32xCL1SG

Ive heard he is all over the place with regards to how the massage ends and can be mean about it if you try to discuss it with him. When I booked a massage with him, I unfortunately (just because I don't like to ask) asked him straight up what the massage entails because I don't want to pay someone the same rate as I would someone else for not that great of an experience. Anyway, he comes off as very masculine in his pictures, but he was super quiet and just a little too gentle for my liking. I don't want the masseurs to talk to me that much but seemed more like a transaction. He is very very nice, but I wouldn't see him again.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have not met with him but did think i had just seen those photo's from somewhere??? - https://rent.men/DanEroticMassage

But he does only list "available for" erotic massage and modelling.

Thanks for sharing this. The fact that he doesn't mention what he's into is a big red flag. He's obviously handsome, but if I'm expected to pay $160 an hour in Atlanta for an erotic massage, I'll want the whole package. Most of the time, I won't pay over $85 excluding tip without knowing that there's something deep and meaningful involved.

Thanks for sharing this. The fact that he doesn't mention what he's into is a big red flag. He's obviously handsome, but if I'm expected to pay $160 an hour in Atlanta for an erotic massage, I'll want the whole package. Most of the time, I won't pay over $85 excluding tip without knowing that there's something deep and meaningful involved.

Sounds like you're wanting outright romance to go with the massage! LOL

You are looking for love in all the wrong places.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...