Anyone know of this provider??

dcman
This topic is 1627 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am skeptical as I don't think the pics match the description. I'm pretty sure the guy in the pics is taller than 6'. If the guy in the pics was actually 6', his head would be small for his body and I don't believe he would only weigh 170#. Now, it is somewhat common that people exaggerate their height, but if the guy in the pics was 5'10" @ 170#, his head to body proportion would be even more of an outlier. But I freely admit this is all speculation. Of course, a video call would clear it all up. :cool:

He got 1 star from someone with hilarious text

Those pictures are NOT the man I met. He does not have the same build, musculature, or event he same tattoos. He was nice, but jacked up the price AND shortened the session. Massage lasted only 30 minutes and I was supposed to be there for 90 minutes. This is another user of your site who is cheating the customers and making Rentmen look bad. I would look into him because he is misrepresenting himself and using someone else's photos. I think he even had a dog in the hotel room.

Quickly followed by 5 stars. Who to believe? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯