Have Providers Become Lax?

AntonGraza
This topic is 1618 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It has occurred to me that I receive a higher level of personal connection by a random cashier at the store than during a $120 visit to the guys advertising on MFinder lately. Should they use your name when you are talking, or send a follow up post- visit text? These guys are not kids, older providers, 30+ or is this expecting too much. Is the business model - client treatment better on another site? Just a bit bewildered why there is very little to no attempt to be personal or is it an ATM transaction. The body work has been all above B+. My first hire, MuscleJake was excellent in this area, the others..... Shopping in the mid- high range, hiring around mid-west Chicago area. Comments?

It's a tight rope to walk looking at it on the other side. The focus is on your skin more so than your psyche. People frequently bitch about masseurs being too talkative, but also are unhappy if conversation is at a minimum meaning they are distant or cold-hearted.

Bottom line is, speak up at the beginning. Nobody is a mind-reader. If you like to be sociable, let it be known. Masseurfinder has nothing to do with your experiences. I've had an opportunity to go all the way with a guy who only advertised on massage anywhere, which is about the tamest massage site out there, so where the ad is makes no difference in what to expect from providers.