411 Alexey in Las Vegas

Balthazar

I've seen Alexey a few times. First, he's a really nice guy and great to talk to. Beautiful face and beefy body. As per our last encounter, he didn't have a table, so massage was done on a bed. Massage was very good. Lots of time spent working my back. He seems pretty open-minded, so discuss your preferences at the start. I always leave a satisfied client. Will definitely go see him again. hope you have a great experience. The price is right.

I've seen Alexey a few times. First, he's a really nice guy and great to talk to. Beautiful face and beefy body. As per our last encounter, he didn't have a table, so massage was done on a bed. Massage was very good. Lots of time spent working my back. He seems pretty open-minded, so discuss your preferences at the start. I always leave a satisfied client. Will definitely go see him again. hope you have a great experience. The price is right.

Thanks!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/11/2019 at 5:17 AM, Balthazar said:

Does anyone have any info on Alexey in Las Vegas? Thank you.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/37907/

I had the pleasure of seeing Alexey today.  He gives a very good massage, looks like his pictures, nice personality, very reasonable price.  I'll be booking him more for massage.

• 3 months later...
On 12/13/2019 at 6:32 AM, osoitaliano said:

My experiences have been similar, but now he does have a table.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...