411 on hot black Mal/Malcolm in NY

Italiano

Anybody? I tried to search but it seems there is nothing here on him.

It's not a guarantee of course, but he has 15 5* reviews there

https://rent.men/mal

I'm not 100% certain, but I thought, in response to a 411 inquiry a year or more ago, that @Kevin Slater reported back positively on this gentleman. I agree that it's hard to do searches for guys with short stage names, given the forum's restriction to searches for terms having 4 or more characters.

I'm not 100% certain, but I thought, in response to a 411 inquiry a year or more ago, that @Kevin Slater reported back positively on this gentleman. I agree that it's hard to do searches for guys with short stage names, given the forum's restriction to searches for terms having 4 or more characters.

Not that I recall.

Kevin Slater

I used to see him frequently around 2005-2008, he has morphed from cut to huge and may be moving back down. He is a really decent guy, definitely the guy in the pics. He always listened and tried to accommodate all my requests. I have nothing but positive regard for him. Why do I not see him anymore then? I was an younger idiot and feel I behaved/spoke shamefully. Give him a shot though, good guy...and hot.

I used to see him frequently around 2005-2008, he has morphed from cut to huge and may be moving back down. He is a really decent guy, definitely the guy in the pics. He always listened and tried to accommodate all my requests. I have nothing but positive regard for him. Why do I not see him anymore then? I was an younger idiot and feel I behaved/spoke shamefully. Give him a shot though, good guy...and hot.

Thank you for your positive input @KinkyNEguy.

But...you have not seem him since 2008?....:oops:

• 1 year later...

I have seen Mal several times until a couple of years ago. I had scheduled an appointment at my place, but at the appointed time he was a no show. When I sent him a text to find out what happened, he said I never confirmed a couple of hours before. In the prior appointments I never had to confirm. I thought this was odd as I had already seen him several times before that incident. He hasn't been to DC in over a year. That being said, in the prior appointments he was very engaged.

• 1 year later...