Trevor James in LA

LAdude424

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Forgot to follow up. Did take the plunge. His website has a tons of offerings. I opted to do one of his touch/erotic packages. It was a neat experience. Not sure I'd ever do the cuddle/touch thing again, I think that's more so for people who really want intimacy, skin to skin, nothing sexual, but to feel safe and relax. If you're into that, go for it. 

The erotic piece was really nice. Feathered touching. Naked and MT. He was very kind and maintained exceptional eye contact and checked in throughout. Music in the background. He did a blend of Nuru and Lingam. Nuru was especially hot. A lot of body grinding and nothing like feeling something slide up and down your back and In between the fun places, phew. He used a gel/oil like substance and cleaned up once we moved on. 

I didn't ask for anything other than MT and HE, and he delivered. No sex happened in any capacity, so if that's your thing, can't say that that'll happen. 

I'd go again. Can't really speak to his massage skills as I intentionally opted for the non-traditional experience, but the sensual/erotic piece was far advanced and intentional than most I've come across. Since this is his business, I could tell how he's miles ahead, creating a safe, functional, yet open environment. As the saying goes, YMMV, but hope it helps! Plus the price point is much better considering you a room catered to the experience, easy parking, and a dim, clean space. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...