Asking ahead of time about nudity and MT

Isik1476
This topic is 1643 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Oddly, I’ve never booked an erotic massage. When I get a massage, I use a licensed therapeutic massage therapist for strictly therapeutic purposes since my daily workouts require it, along with Active Release Therapy from a chiropractor. I do massage myself for my companions, which they and I love.

Oddly enough, I dated a masseur who I met at my gym for 4 years, and the only massage exchange between us was me (untrained) massaging him :)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK! What should I do? I prefer a therapeutic massage. In fact I specifically do not want a HE. However for the free exchange of energy, I prefer the masseur be as naked as me and I want the freedom to touch the masseur in a non-erotic manner like my hand on his calf as he works on my back. How does one make such preferences known especially to a new provider? Of course if the provider dangles his dingus about my mouth for an extended period of time, I reserve the right to briefly sample although not to fulfillment. Is it possible to arrange such a session in one of the NYC spas?

OK! What should I do? I prefer a therapeutic massage. In fact I specifically do not want a HE. However for the free exchange of energy, I prefer the masseur be as naked as me and I want the freedom to touch the masseur in a non-erotic manner like my hand on his calf as he works on my back. How does one make such preferences known especially to a new provider? Of course if the provider dangles his dingus about my mouth for an extended period of time, I reserve the right to briefly sample although not to fulfillment. Is it possible to arrange such a session in one of the NYC spas?

Honestly, I haven’t had too many spa masseurs perform in the nude from the get go. I suppose you could ask? If you ask for no HE I am sure they would accommodate that, however.

I'm somewhat new at hiring and am curious: do you guys ask ahead of time about the masseur being nude as well and if MT is okay?

Some listings you can glean the answer, but others are unclear. I asked one provider and he replied: "We can discuss when I'm there." Is that him protecting himself, or essentially saying what I'm asking for he's not okay with?

That’s him protecting himself. If he didn’t he would just say no.