One star RM review for Russ

borgerback
This topic is 1607 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gents, just curious. I've never met Russ (although he's been a long-term fantasy meet) and EVERYTHING I've heard of him (and from him in vids & etc) has been top-notch in terms of quality and humor- and then the last time I logged on to RM, there's a one-star review. I'm going to believe it's an anomaly, but thought I'd ask anyway. Here's his RM link:

https://rentmen.eu/Russ_NYC

Thanks!

Gents, just curious. I've never met Russ (although he's been a long-term fantasy meet) and EVERYTHING I've heard of him (and from him in vids & etc) has been top-notch in terms of quality and humor- and then the last time I logged on to RM, there's a one-star review. I'm going to believe it's an anomaly, but thought I'd ask anyway. Here's his RM link:

https://rentmen.eu/Russ_NYC

Thanks!

The comments from the reviewer:

I left after 10 minutes because this man physically assaulted me. This person is a danger and should be removed from this site.

"Taking steroids made me do it" defense?

The reviewer https://rentmen.eu/rgsmith created his profile in August of 2018 and right after being attacked by Russ he hired someone with very similar stats and looks. I'm not taking sides but even in this post #metoo era that wouldn't sell to most jurors.

"Taking steroids made me do it" defense?

The reviewer https://rentmen.eu/rgsmith created his profile in August of 2018 and right after being attacked by Russ he hired someone with very similar stats and looks. I'm not taking sides but even in this post #metoo era that wouldn't sell to most jurors.

They're not muscular freaky but that kind of build is usually helped. Yes. Anyone who chases roid build is like the battered women that goes back to their abusing boyfriends. Spare me the outrage.

I'm more concerned about his vanity moment of licking of the arm pitts (pic 28) in front of the freshly slaughtered pigs or lambs. It just seems weird and creepy. Lol

They're not muscular freaky but that kind of build is usually helped. Yes. Anyone who chases roid build is like the battered women that goes back to their abusing boyfriends. Spare me the outrage.

I'm more concerned about his vanity moment of licking of the arm pitts (pic 28) in front of the freshly slaughtered pigs or lambs. It just seems weird and creepy. Lol

Maybe he wants to remind people his "country", that might sell to some... I wouldn't recommend the use of a picture like that but it's his business and his choice to promote himself that way.

The comments from the reviewer:

I left after 10 minutes because this man physically assaulted me. This person is a danger and should be removed from this site.

I've met Russ, and this is not an image of him that rings true. I have no idea if he's used steroids, but he isn't a 'roid rage' guy. He couldn't have been more obliging and engaging, but he is a bit reserved. Any issues I had were of my own making not his. As with any companion, you need to say what you want, some will push the envelope, others will wait for your lead. Russ has a great body and I loved being enveloped by it.

I am wondering if the reviewer/client was looking for a dominant type scenario but maybe Russ inadvertently took it too far for the clients taste

I have hired plenty of bigger stronger muscle guys and I do look for physical and verbal domination

Never ever has it gotten to the level where I felt physically attacked or abused

I am wondering if the reviewer/client was looking for a dominant type scenario but maybe Russ inadvertently took it too far for the clients taste

I have hired plenty of bigger stronger muscle guys and I do look for physical and verbal domination

Never ever has it gotten to the level where I felt physically attacked or abused

@Russ Would you like to give us your opinion?

• 1 month later...
Guest davebk

I've met Russ. I know people can always have another side, but I can't imagine it at all possible. Even if the client offended, pushed, or picked the fight, I could only see him saying "get the fuck out", but I can't see him at all the kind that would snap or get physical.

He's actually oddly quiet and reserved until he engages sexually in my experience.